Such a beautiful day...

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Took the 55 Pontiac cruising to the range. Near 60, brilliant sun, windy. Took my favorite '43 Victory revolver. 41 paces, 12.625 inches per sneaker, or 43.13 feet. 36 rounds Federal cast 158gr/LRN. 770fps,208ft/bs. All double action.

t

IMG_4685.jpg

Nice shooting the fat lead slugs.
I miss shooting the semi wadcutters and Lee soup cans from my SW 19 6" , such nice clean holes.

Original plates can be used as antique plates with the same restrictions. You need to get a notary signature on a state form that states you own the plates. Height of bureaucratic mindlessness...I had to re-notarize the same plates to use them on this car after my first '55 was wrecked in '14 when I was rear ended. All info and forms are online.

After 12 years with them, including my '66, I went with regular plates late last year. Basically I missed too many nice Mondays like yesterday because of the stupid rules.

T

Attachments

• IMG_4581.JPG
    IMG_4581.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Original plates can be used as antique plates with the same restrictions. You need to get a notary signature on a state form that states you own the plates. Height of bureaucratic mindlessness...I had to renotarize the same plates to use them on this car after my first '55 was wrecked in '14 when I was rear ended. All info and forms are online.

After 10 years with them, including my '66, I went with regular plates late last year. Basically I missed too many nice Mondays like yesterday because of the stupid rules.

T
might explain why my vintage plates have not been selling?

Not a bad day here in Costa Rica.

8lxp4om.jpg

jE2Craw.jpg

......:rolleyes:.....

sinlsZw.jpg

hLoZCW9.jpg

.........:p..........

Are you going to reload for this .38 S&W round ? I just received 200 146g RNL in the proper diameter from Graf's along with 100 STARLINE cases. So I'm looking forward to some range times soon

Nice Pontiac ! Does the gear selector have the S for super ?

Another stunner here near the equator.

K37hRIm.jpg

Cheers

The Old Man had the '56 Olds super 88 in black and white. I saw my first indicated 100 mph in the S gear on the way to Las Vegas to see Pearl Bailey sing. Cable driven speedo was bumping 120. The wife has had three Pontiac GTP's with the belt driven blower. A grand old mark that fell to car control. She thinks 65 mph is code for 100 mph. She can hit a 12"X16"" steel plate with a .223 at 320 yards so I keep my pie hole shut. I remember the '56 Old's had more chrome on the dash than any new car has on it whole body I can recall.

Back
Top Bottom