subscrition renewal rant

How come there is no automated reminder sent to your pm, or email that your membership is coming to an end? I was a green member yesterday, and as of today notice that I am black again! I had no idea that it was getting close, and have way too many things to keep track of personally to remember the exact date of renewing a website membership![frown]

When I re-up I end up writing it my profile so I can check my profile every so often to see when it expires.
Or maybe the forum does it I don't know but its there.

Yup :

Biography
NES Member Good till 5/12/12? lol

How come there is no automated reminder sent to your pm, or email that your membership is coming to an end? I was a green member yesterday, and as of today notice that I am black again! I had no idea that it was getting close, and have way too many things to keep track of personally to remember the exact date of renewing a website membership![frown]

In the time it took you to type your rant you could've been green again but I know sometimes ranting is more satisfying. LOL

i want to get a life membership.

NES Life Member, Original 1%er, Marriott Rewards Cardholder - Platinum [rofl]

This is from LenS quote on another thread post #2,
Go to Settings on the top right, go down the list on the left to My Settings, Paid Subscriptions and the info will be on the upper right.

Thanks, I actually saw that post earlier, and never knew that existed! I still think it would be cool to get an automated pm, or something maybe 10 days before it expires. I just took care of it, and I'm green once more.[wink]

Got my reminder today. To be fair, I caught it in my email trash.

Thanks for a fun and informative year, everyone!

"Dear Gibbs,

Your access to the paid subscription "NES Member" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Northeastshooters.com"

Dumb question but my name is in green but I cant remember if it has been one or two years since I joined.. Any place to look in the profile to see a date?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom