Sub renew

headednorth

NES Member
Just attempted to renew. Chose to use cc rather than PayPal. Filled out info, hit pay and text changed to Arabic. :(

Just want to know if my subscription went through as renewed and if I need to cancel card to avoid having it used to finance shady third world shenanigans.

Thanks

There is no option to pay with anything other than PayPal - even if you were using a CC, it was through PP.

Your renew did not go through - you will need to resubmit.

There is no option to pay with anything other than PayPal - even if you were using a CC, it was through PP
yeah. i just renewed. click NES MEMBERSHIPS in the above headings group, again click NES MEMBERSHIPS and scroll down to click HERE via paypal. scroll down to PURCHASED UPGRADES. if you successfully upgraded you expiration date will be for next year. and if not it remained the same as when you started.

i got an email confirmation a few minutes after the transaction.

TBH, when all the text changed to Arabic characters, I panicked and closed the tab lol. This was on the phone fwiw.

Did it again just now on the laptop following the link at the NES Memberships. So this is normal?

eta- not sure if people can open that PDF. It was a screen shot of the page just after I did the transaction. All fields converted to Arabic. Guess Ill be mailing a check...[thinking]

Attachments

• السداد بواسطة PayPal.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 3
Did it again just now on the laptop following the link at the NES Memberships. So this is normal?

eta- not sure if people can open that PDF. It was a screen shot of the page just after I did the transaction. All fields converted to Arabic. Guess Ill be mailing a check...[thinking]

You, or someone else, has managed to change your language on PayPal... You'll need to reset that.

Back
Top Bottom