Sub $600 quality AR

Hi all. I felt compelled to share this info with you.

My son is going to build an AR15 and the best upper I had found to day was still over $400. Well, I found this one from Midway yesterday. Needless to say it's been shipped already!

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/51...chrome-moly-matte-with-glacierguard-handguard

$360 for a DPMS 16" bull barrel flattop complete with BCG and handguards. I haven't see a price that low EVER. They also offer that same price for a light-weight barrel with a comp.

Just thought I'd share the info. Add that to an A2 stock, inexpensive lower, lower kit and you've got a $550 AR15 ready for a scope or reddot or buis.

Rome

Nice deal indeed and very tempting for a 2nd build... Also, Midway is running their typical $10 off every $100 you spend (on regularly priced items) if you don't receive their e-mails here's the details:

1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1021277 ($10 off)
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 2021277 ($20 off)
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3021277 ($30 off)
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 5021277 ($50 off)
2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 19, 2012. Hurry!
Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Each code can only be used once. One code per order.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock, Nightforce and FNH products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

Back
Top Bottom