• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sub 2000

Congrats you are now part of the my sub 2k is better than your hipoint is better than your cx4 argument? Welcome

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Mine ran 1480 rounds of cheapo Federal aluminum right out of the box, before the bolt got too gunked up to fully return to battery after every shot. Its a fun and reliable little gun

I had a 40 cal one but sold it. My gun deal just got it in he was just taking it out of the box I looked at it put money down on it won the pool at work for $250 he has one in 40 cal he has the best price too $400 cash price.

I've got the G17 model and like it....AFTER I installed the Midwest industries optic mount, threw on a PA red dot, and installed the MCARBO trigger and springs.

I have one of the early ones that takes the Glock 19 mags. It's a fun little gun to play at the range.The only thing that sucks is if your left handed you will get some blowback in the face.

Congrats you are now part of the my sub 2k is better than your hipoint is better than your cx4 argument? Welcome

my CX4 is better than your Sub 2k which is better than your hi point [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Have had the G19 one for a bit been flawless but not sure if i'll keep it actually

^this is how i've felt about every keltec i've ever owned. in fairness i think their long guns are actually well built. their handguns i'm not so sure. my old man has the PMR-30 pistol and he thinks it's the cat's meow...i think it's a POS.

my KSG and Su-16 both worked fine, but I just couldn't get over the rivets and screws all over the place. got rid of them both. guess that makes me a gun shnob. but here i am considering an RDB. i never learn!

my CX4 is better than your Sub 2k which is better than your hi point [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

^this is how i've felt about every keltec i've ever owned. in fairness i think their long guns are actually well built. their handguns i'm not so sure. my old man has the PMR-30 pistol and he thinks it's the cat's meow...i think it's a POS.

my KSG and Su-16 both worked fine, but I just couldn't get over the rivets and screws all over the place. got rid of them both. guess that makes me a gun shnob. but here i am considering an RDB. i never learn!
I have a sub 2k in P226 and I like it a lot I have a hipoint and I personally feel its hideous as sh#t but you can't kill it it just runs dirty filthy and won't die it eats everything it feeds it but that sad aesthetics it has makes you think it should be called the drill-do . I have no XP with the Star Wars rifle but Beretta fans swear by it.
I'm with you with Keltecs long guns. Their pistols are POS were in agreement on that.

I have one of the early ones that takes the Glock 19 mags. It's a fun little gun to play at the range.The only thing that sucks is if your left handed you will get some blowback in the face.
That's gods way of punishing you lefties for surviving.

I tried the G19 version, and felt the grip was too short. Anyone with a P226 version, is the grip longer? I have a P226 so that'd be a good combo.

Seems like an awesome trunk rifle, if I could get comfortable with leaving a firearm in the car.

+1

Mine spits hot fire right along my right cheek. IMHO it defeats the purpose of a truck/trunk gun if you have to throw glasses on before pew pew time.

Debating selling my G17 gen 2 to help fund my SBR project.

picking one up tomorrow. pretty excited I have to say. I've wanted one for years.
Mission accomplished. Thanks to the guys at Minuteman.

I keep folding and unfolding it... all kinds of cool. Need to get to the range to see if it goes bang.

I want to like his gun, but I can't get over the plastic parts to keep the weight down. Plastic feed ramp? Cmon man!

Great little gun ... I've has several, the gen1's and a couple Gen 2's. I got both the 40 and 9, sold the 40, it seemed to have a much more violent kick than the 9. The 9 through the factory sights is an absolute tac driver. I found another 9 nickle boron online, thinking I'm going to get it.. maybe sell the other 9 ...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I want to like his gun, but I can't get over the plastic parts to keep the weight down. Plastic feed ramp? Cmon man!

Once you shoot it, you'll want one (or two). There are some really nice aftermarket metal parts that make the shooting and operating it so much better.

Sub2k in 45ACP would be fun...

I'd get one of these at the drop of a hat if they made them.

I tried the G19 version, and felt the grip was too short. Anyone with a P226 version, is the grip longer? I have a P226 so that'd be a good combo.

Seems like an awesome trunk rifle, if I could get comfortable with leaving a firearm in the car.
I have the multi-mag. It came in Beretta 92 I ordered the P226 parts for like $19 from Keltec. The swap out was cake and I bought a custom case for the rifle folded and the P226/mags and gear and its compact and awesome. 0 REGRETS. Invest in the upgrades trigger etc also worth it. Yes the grip is longer.

+1 more.

I want to love this gun, but a hot puff of gas in the face with every shot erodes the fun quickly. I fab'd a deflector that helps, will try to load a pic when I get home.

+1

Mine spits hot fire right along my right cheek. IMHO it defeats the purpose of a truck/trunk gun if you have to throw glasses on before pew pew time.

I
shoot mine lefty, but i wear glasses anyway. I don't notice the gas to the face nearly the same amount as a regular AR with right side ejection port.

Once you shoot it, you'll want one (or two). There are some really nice aftermarket metal parts that make the shooting and operating it so much better.

Lol that's exactly what I did. Was looking at getting one then some guy at the range let me try his and I bought a Sub 40 G22 compatible. I got it because I wanted a compact long gun to leave at the office. It's so much fun I got a second one for the house as soon as I could find one. Everyone that has seen/shot it has fallen in love w it. No recoil to speak of but for some reason it leaves a mark on my shoulder every time.

Lol that's exactly what I did. Was looking at getting one then some guy at the range let me try his and I bought a Sub 40 G22 compatible. I got it because I wanted a compact long gun to leave at the office. It's so much fun I got a second one for the house as soon as I could find one. Everyone that has seen/shot it has fallen in love w it. No recoil to speak of but for some reason it leaves a mark on my shoulder every time.

Hahaha! Yeah, you earn your stripes every time you shoot it. I found this recoil pad fixes it completely.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0153H0J0K/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_RE6ezbPYSHH6A

Back
Top Bottom