• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sub 2000?

Has any one seen any of these for sale ? im looking for the glock mag one. Why is kel-tec not pumping these out fast enough.

We get them pretty regularly at Flint Armament but the Glock one is the hargest to keep in stock. It usually goes to someone who put a request and deposit in as soon as it shows up.

henchmen77:2321221 said:
Call Ron at sportsman's den 617-770-3884 on monday I am sure he can track one down for you.

I saw one there a few weeks ago, on consignment. Consignee was asking $325. 9mm

If you are not dead set on the glock version, the Beretta 92 version also has pre-ban hi-caps, and 30 rounders which can be readily had. I originally wanted the Glock version, but since I didn't have a Glock, it wasn't a big deal, so I jumped on a 92 when it came in at my local ffl.

sub2000

I have one that takes Beretta 92 magazines. I think the steel preban 15 round Beretta mags are less expensive than the Glock PB mags and easier to find. You can also sometimes find PB 30 round Beretta mags.

I bought mine used from an NES green member. Works great and is fun to shoot. The front sight isn't the best but a great replacement is available for <$100.

i am also trying to track one down, called a bunch of places and they are out of stock including northshore, i'm trying to locate a s&w 9mm

i would like to know where you also got it, when I called north shore they said they had 5 last week and sold them all, day late and a dollar short

called northshore still not in stock, i tried to be slick and bid on a S&W version in the last 15 seconds on gunbrokers and screwed myself over, it didnt take my bid

Back
Top Bottom