• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sub 2000 G19 to Multi Mag Conversion

Hetzer

NES Member
I recently converted my sub 2000 with the glock 19 grip to the multi-mag version. I knew that you can change what mags the multi-mag takes but recently found out that you can convert it between glock and multi-mag. It was an easy process, it would have taken less than an hour if the sear spring hadn't gone flying, making me search for it.

To convert to multi-mag you need to buy the grip panels, mag catch base and mag catch kit for the model you want (about $70). If converting to Glock you just need the grip panels and the mag catch (about $60). Then you have to open it up and swap it all over. Obviously just buying the one you want is best but the right one can be hard to find. Glock 19 versions are all over the place but I couldn't find a multi-mag anywhere. I figured I'd try the G19 version but the grip is just too small, plus I already had a bunch of Beretta pre-bans so going to the Beretta version works for me. I'm keeping the parts for now so I can always switch back if I want.

This MCARBO video isn't a conversion video but it shows the removal and installation of the internals. One thing it doesn't show is that there's a stud in the bottom front of the grip that has to be swapped over in addition to everything else.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrFS_MsP2is

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to make the change.

Back
Top Bottom