Suarez Street Comp

MaverickNH

NES Member

I put one of these on my G43. All I can say is - Wow! With range FMJ ammo I could keep my red dot visible in the RMR window during recoil. Switching to Hornady Critical Defense JHP, I was prepared for more muzzle flip and recoil, but was surprised when it was just as controllable.

Interesting. Its counterintuitive, but more powerful ammo also provides more gas at higher pressure for the comp to work with. So often the difference between weak and powerful ammo is mitigated.

I find compensators intriguing, but his comment that a Glock 19 with a comp, red dot, and extended magazine is “the ultimate carry pistol” is confusing. It’s as long as a G34, and much taller than a G17. That’s a big f***ing gun. I’m not saying it’s not a great-shooting gun, but, Jesus. That’s a big f***ing gun. With a light it might be a hell of a nightstand gun, but I can’t imagine carrying that IWB in a regular basis.

Yeah. I want an SAS slide to go on my existing P365. Does anyone know if/when the slide alone will be available?
Your best bet is probably to wait a few months and then check on Gunbroker.

one thing I don't know is if the SAS slide has the same slide stop cuts as the regular slide, since the controls are different on the SAS frame vs the regular frame. You would want to confirm that before buying a slide.

or don't forget that if you own vacation/weekend property in Maine or NH, you can legally purchase a SAS from an FFL while you are up there. (Its right on the instructions for question #2 on the ATF 4473 form)

Don

So...I received an email from Sig today saying the SAS slide is out for 365s. However, it doesn’t have the cutout on the slide and is $249. I don’t know if ported slides and barrels are available for the basic 365 frames.

Back
Top Bottom