• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suarez says finger SHOULD be on trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do all these hypothetical situations being teached by someone who has never been in an actual life or death situation work,do you just read a bunch of books ?

+1

And to nhams... There are a number of instructors out there of impeccable character and a service record that is marked by faithful and valorous service to our nation either as a member of the military or as a police officer or both. These men have also seen combat and are sought out by people who face combat as a part of their daily life to prepare them for the moment when they have to employ lethal force to save their life. Google -- Bill Rogers, Larry Vickers, or Travis Haley - those would be good examples that I would like to pass on. My advice is to seek out some people like them who have used lethal force legally and who have managed to keep themselves out of prison.

+1

And to nhams... There are a number of instructors out there of impeccable character and a service record that is marked by faithful and valorous service to our nation either as a member of the military or as a police officer or both. These men have also seen combat and are sought out by people who face combat as a part of their daily life to prepare them for the moment when they have to employ lethal force to save their life. Google -- Bill Rogers, Larry Vickers, or Travis Haley - those would be good examples that I would like to pass on. My advice is to seek out some people like them who have used lethal force legally and who have managed to keep themselves out of prison.

Thanks for the negative feedback after I simply asked you to elaborate! At least you didn't take your ball and go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom