Suarez International - Defensive pistol Skills Class

JimConway

Instructor
This is a reminder that we will be teaching Gabe Suarez's Defensive pistol Skills Class at the Westford Sportsmen's Club on August 19 and 20, 2006. Your instructors will be Jim conway, Mike Nastek, Doug Robinson and Scott Thompson. This class will be similar to the class we ran in April except that it will be for 2 days. The cost will be $230.00. We will be providing iced water and will be taking orders for a delivered lunch. If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected] or call at 603-673-6105 (days).
DEFENSIVE PISTOL SKILLS - (DPS)

All training must begin with fundamentals. This fundamentals class is designed to prep you for the more advanced courses such as Close Range Gunfighting. Through a carefully designed and detailed curriculum we are able to bring you up to a level of skill in a short two day class that previously would take over 4 or 5 days to achieve at other schools.

This class is taught by our many qualified Suarez International Staff Instructors. You will learn a complete presentation of the modern combative technique of the pistol which will put you in good standing for any defensive situations you may encounter in the real world. No experience or prior training is needed to attend this class and it is specially suitable for beginners.

Duration: 2 days
Ammunition: Approximately 400 - 500 rounds (Minimum)
Requirements: Pistol, Holster, 3 Magazines, Magazine pouches, Safety Gear ( Ball cap, eye and ear protection)

Please bring what you carry. Any caliber or action type will do fine here - Revolvers Are Welcome!!

Jack,

This is an excellent class that Jim and Mike teach. Based on the course that I took with them given by Gabe last year.

As I write this, Jim is in another Gabe class until Monday, so you won't hear from him or be able to reach him until he "decompresses" sometime next week.

He'll also fall way behind in Email as he probably won't have any time to check until the class is over next Monday.

Best bet is call him on Tuesday or Wednesday at the number listed above.

Last edited:
Check your email. We do have some slots left. We are trying to keep the class between 10 and 12 students and will have 4 instructors. You will get better.

Update on the class

we have only a few seats left for the class. If you are thinking of attending, you better act now to reserve your seat.

Thank You

I want to take this opportunity to personally thank the students that attended the Suarez - Defensive pistol Skills class this past weekend. You were one of the very best groups that I have ever had the priviledge to teach. The group was diverse in skills levels, age, gender, and physical abilities.
To say that their shooting abilities (speed and accuracy) and mind set improved would be a gross understatement. The other instructors and I tried to put them under pressure to shoot faster and they responded and made us proud. Just one example was a bullseye shooter that was deadly accurate at all ranges, but had some difficulty with the idea of going fast. By the end of the class, he was slightly less acurate but with a speed that was improving each time that he shot.
I want to give a special thank you to my two co-instructors, Doug Robinson and Scott Thompson. Without these two guys this course would not have been half as good and certainly not as much fun for both my-self and the students.

Back
Top Bottom