• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sturbridge show any good?

It's been a long time since I attended this show. I used to set up with George, the book dealer. The tables which were assigned to us were actually in a hallway and so was the safe dealer. If I remember correctly two larger rooms had tables full of antique guns. If antique black powder stuff is your thing, maybe it will be interesting, but if not, don't waste your time and money.

It’s more of an antique gun show then a modern gun show. There will most likely be 2-3 modern gun vendors but the bulk of guns are more antique. Not worth it for what I like looking at.

I had never been before so I decided to take a ride. What an absolute joke and a waste of time. $15 to get in and only a handful of vendors. No guns, mags or ammo. It was a scam. Never again!

I had never been before so I decided to take a ride. What an absolute joke and a waste of time. $15 to get in and only a handful of vendors. No guns, mags or ammo. It was a scam. Never again!

Sounds like somebody didn't go down the hallway to the big room where the guns, mags and ammo were.

I went because it's nearby, has free parking, and Yankee Spirits is next door. Talked with a few friends I ran into, picked up a pack of batteries for cheap and a box of ammo in an obscure caliber I couldn't find anywhere. Was a pretty decent day.

Sounds like somebody didn't go down the hallway to the big room where the guns, mags and ammo were.

I went because it's nearby, has free parking, and Yankee Spirits is next door. Talked with a few friends I ran into, picked up a pack of batteries for cheap and a box of ammo in an obscure caliber I couldn't find anywhere. Was a pretty decent day.
That is a plus to consider. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom