Stupidity!

OMG.

How stupid art thou? Let me count the ways...

1 - No eye protection
2 - No ear protection
3 - Shooting at a friggin' CONCRETE backstop - can you say "Riccochet"? I knew you could.
4 - Violating Rule 1.
5 - if that vest had failed, would that have been manslaughter, or first degree murder?

I'm sure I've missed something, but... Yeesh. And they VIDEOTAPED their stupidity!!! And POSTED IT ON THE NET!

*sigh* And that's our next generation. My brain hurts.

Ross

Furthermore proving that it's not the guns that we need to worry about. its when ignorant people get a hold of them.

And if these individuals are licensed then they need to brush up on their safety course.
ogr_RTFM.gif

Where are their parents? That's the most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time. Even more reason to have the guns under double lock and key...

A video like this is just another weapon in the anti-gun arsenal. Like Type01313 said, it's not the guns but the ignorant people using them that is the biggest cause of concern, but to the anti-gun crowd, this is just a perfect vehicle for the "won't someone please think of the children?" argument.

These kids only reinforce the myth of gunowners as violence-loving morons. They ought to read the warnings before trying to emulate shows like Jackass (although I don't recall any Jackass stunts involving shooting someone).

That is one lucky kid...getting shot at that range...! Idiots. Man, think about all the crap we have to go through in MA to get licensed and prove that we are "worthy" to own/carry, but then there are morons like this with access to all kinds of arms and apparently no training or safety habits whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom