• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stupid MIRCS

for the OP, I am guessing it is a browser compatibility or acrobat reader issue.
I have done several recent FTF/EFA10s with my mac and it worked fine.

ALSO, ARE YOU SURE IT ISN'T SAVING THE PDF LOCALLY, AS IN SHOWING A SMALL TAB ON BOTTOM OF CHROME SCREEN?

my only issue is that i've noticed the EFA-10 system generates a "secure" pdf which is super annoying. basically only I can open the "secure" pdf. If i sent a copy by email to the seller or buyer (other party in transaction), they cannot open it. So I have to open the damn pdf in acrobat (not reader) and remove the security settings, then re-save. ANNOYING. thank you MIRCS.

anybody else have this issue w secure pdf?

for the OP, I am guessing it is a browser compatibility or acrobat reader issue.
I have done several recent FTF/EFA10s with my mac and it worked fine.

ALSO, ARE YOU SURE IT ISN'T SAVING THE PDF LOCALLY, AS IN SHOWING A SMALL TAB ON BOTTOM OF CHROME SCREEN?

my only issue is that i've noticed the EFA-10 system generates a "secure" pdf which is super annoying. basically only I can open the "secure" pdf. If i sent a copy by email to the seller or buyer (other party in transaction), they cannot open it. So I have to open the damn pdf in acrobat (not reader) and remove the security settings, then re-save. ANNOYING. thank you MIRCS.

anybody else have this issue w secure pdf?

I did the same process a couple weeks ago in the same browser. Worked fine. Ah we'll. it's all closed out now.

Back
Top Bottom