Stupid is, as Stupid does... enjoy your vaca!

Where is Judge Dredd when we need him?

STL156233.jpg

$18,240 bond....who the hell comes up with these figures? Why not $18K, or $19K, or $18,500?!

that cop is a helluva driver! He took them out like it was nothing.

Yes, but....can't understand his logic to backup at the begining of the chase instead of follow the chased car forward. Clearly there was a path that the bad guys took.

Yes, but....can't understand his logic to backup at the begining of the chase instead of follow the chased car forward. Clearly there was a path that the bad guys took.
Looks to me like he wouldn't have made the swing around that white pickup.

>shrug<

I would make such a bad criminal. "I need to get away from the cops, but you shouldn't cross the marked parking areas even if there are no cars coming." [rofl]

Reactions:
  1. "Hands on the dash [slap slap]". Manicure: impeccable.
  2. What based PIO back at the station chose to cut the first tape right after the Thug Life Sunglasses?
    51fuh9jP5RL._AC_SS450_.jpg
  3. "Qushawn". If my mother only knew that proper nouns would one day be permitted in Scrabble, she might have laid off the Salems.
$18,240 bond....who the hell comes up with these figures? Why not $18K, or $19K, or $18,500?!
@one-eyed Jack -
that's a fact.

P. S. 2**6 * 3 * 5 * 19. You think it's rather mundane right up until that last factor.

I'm thinking their rap sheets are a bit more extensive than listed. Both perps that show Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon don't list any charges that appear to be felonies. It also says violent crimes but don't list anything violent.

And why is having a ski mask relevant? The video shows weather that looks like a cold snap is imminent. [laugh]

Obviously just turning their lives around.

I'm thinking their rap sheets are a bit more extensive than listed. Both perps that show Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon don't list any charges that appear to be felonies. It also says violent crimes but don't list anything violent.

And why is having a ski mask relevant? The video shows weather that looks like a cold snap is imminent. [laugh]

Obviously just turning their lives around.

something something new meaning to 'aspiring rapper' something something and 'rap sheet' something they got it wrong something something I don't know something that'll be considered racist something something funny...

Make fun all you want, I am dam glad my career choice wasn't police officer. The line between "honor among thieves" or whatever and kill someone over nothing is so blurred, throw in a situation like this and internet warriors and they can't win, never mind stay alive. They aren't all suited to the job but staying alive is at the top of the list and it gets tougher every day.

20 years ago, I might have been down for that pursuit. Today? Not so much. I do like how aggressively they ended the pursuit instead of allowing it to keep going.

If it's bad enough to chase, PIT the damn car and end the pursuit.

Today, my head hurt watching that, in my mind cars kept pulling out in front of that officer.

That path was between the car parked directly to the left of the cop and the one in front of their car. They took the gap created by the open parking space. The cop did the same but had to clear the car on his left first. No way in hell that cruiser could have turned tight enough to go through the same space as them. It would have had to do a u-turn without going forward more than the width of a parking space. Not even if he was in a prius. He backed enough to clear the car on the left then wove it through 2 parked cars.

I think cruiser should have RPG’s mounted on them for exactly these kind of pursuits. Once these POS start driving like that and endangering civilians, take them out!

First time I’ve seen a LEO with a RMR
My agency spec'd a cut out specifically for the RMR or similar type optic for our new guns, we went with Gen 5 Glocks. I've shot with a couple different red dots on a pistol, it's not an easy transition. Even my pistol team guys said it took them a while to adapt, and they are 'good' shooters. I haven't really touched them because I didn't want to mess up my normal sight picture. I have to wonder if the guy trained with it enough to fully understand it. Because 'most' cops don't train like they should, myself included.

So far, only our guys with wings (BORTAC/SOG) have been given red dots, I'm currently working with 2 of them and they don't have dots on their guns yet.

Back
Top Bottom