Stupid C&R app question

Okay I know this is a stupid question but on the C&R application, question 10C asks if you are in possession of a valid hunting license or permit. Is that a hunting license/hunting permit or hunting license/gun permit? I would be inclined to believe it's hunting permit but the "If you answered no, you likely can not lawfully posses a firearm and therefore cannot be a federal firearms licensee" warning throws me off. I have an LTC but no hunting license so do I leave it blank or do I put in my LTC info? I've been on hold for 10 minutes to the ATF already and figure I might get a response from you guys first [smile].

Also how the eff does one fill out those tiny little boxes? I can't decide if it's prudent to write sideways or not. And if I decide to write sideways do I write top to bottom or bottom to top. Maybe I should get one of those "write your name on a grain of rice" people to fill it our for me....

And it said to fill in 10A (if you're a US Citizen)

I've also seen other folks suggest you need to fill out 10C if you do have a hunting license, even if you're not a nonimmigrant alien. Both suggestions are silly, though, IMHO. The form clearly states that the entire section is only for nonimmigrant aliens.

Back
Top Bottom