Stuff said online.....

Pretty much. Rob of right, of course, and taken to it's safest conclusion in today's crazy world, we all need to stop talking here and elsewhere immediately and delete our accounts and stay silent. Nothing less will suffice. :cool:

If I were a younger man, I might feel differently. 🤔

I have faith that if you were younger you’d still see the writing on the wall, and that times are coming where free men will need to stand up (peacefully, at first) and be counted.

I’m not super Jesusy in general, but freedom is nothing short of a gift from God. If we allow men to take that from us, it’s our own fault.

There is one guy on here who I am seriously worried about regarding some of the stuff he posts, openly advocating certain activities.. Guy seems smart in certain areas, but completely oblivious in others, don't want to insult him by pointing it out and he is a big boy making big boy decisions.. But I am really surprised he hasn't gotten a visit. And if he did get a visit, I couldn't blame the visiting agency for doing so.
Mhmm.
Username starts with an S if it’s the same one I’m thinking of 😂. No need to confirm of course.

There is one guy on here who I am seriously worried about regarding some of the stuff he posts, openly advocating certain activities.. Guy seems smart in certain areas, but completely oblivious in others, don't want to insult him by pointing it out and he is a big boy making big boy decisions.. But I am really surprised he hasn't gotten a visit. And if he did get a visit, I couldn't blame the visiting agency for doing so.
true, and it is more that one person like that here.
the mistake you make is to presume that for visitors it actually matters WHAT you say. nope. it only matters WHERE you say it. and your (and mine) mere presence here is more than enough proof of guilt for them for, well, pretty much anything. like, take it or leave it, one way or another, it is how kgb and all the rest of letter people work.

it is not about what you say but about what you think, or may think. and, like i said above, at some point it just stops making any practical difference. do or not do, whatever it is you may or may not do - you'll be proven guilty anyway.

true, and it is more that one person like that here.
the mistake you make is to presume that for visitors it actually matters WHAT you say. nope. it only matters WHERE you say it. and your (and mine) mere presence here is more than enough proof of guilt for them for, well, pretty much anything. like, take it or leave it, one way or another, it is how kgb and all the rest of letter people work.

it is not about what you say but about what you think, or may think. and, like i said above, at some point it just stops making any practical difference. do or not do, whatever it is you may or may not do - you'll be proven guilty anyway.

Ya, it has gotten to the point where I think most if not all of these people are paid agitators trying to get you to type something you may end up regretting. Kind of like mob rule and the Capitol riot... You may know it is a bad idea, but when a few people start doing it, a not so smart person will just follow along and join in...It is honestly the only thing that makes sense, because anybody with an OUNCE of common sense plans anything of importance offline.

There are threads I haven't posted on because of crap he posted, don't even want to be associated with that thread.

And some other threads I have deleted my posts when they show up, also to not be associated with their sh*t.

It also bothers me when a thread is going good, with opinions, and that person + 2 or 3 others start posting about killing people.

Ruins it.

FYI... you can take it to PM and circle fap about all the people you think should die. You can have up to 20 and have your love session.

Yup. Just saw one posted very recently about someone explaining about how they do not care and will ignore the ban on post office carry. Just the kind of thing you do not want brought up if you ever unintentionally break the law or are accused of such, as the prosecution can and will cite your intent to violate gun laws you do not like.
If you are going to call me out then just do it. 😂
They would have to catch me doing it first. Good luck with that.

FYI... you can take it to PM and circle fap about all the people you think should die. You can have up to 20 and have your love session.

If only one person shows up, then it is just one guy masturbating to himself.. The internet is the perfect outlet for people that got tired of looking in the mirror and masturbating and now have a fetish of doing it in "public".

Put a disclaimer in your signature, then you're good to say anything you want.
No too long ago on NES some members were deliberately putting numerous "trigger" words in their signatures;

Bomb, explosives, kill, massacre, firearm, gun, etc... just to poke the bear.

Somewhere out there on the interweb is a video of a woman (on a landline) having an innocent conversation with a friend:

"Jonny bombed his history test last week... They want me to be the president of the PTA... I'm going to kill that dog if it chews on the furniture again..."

The video cuts to a group of men in suits with dark glasses knocking on her door.

May as well go out swinging brother. It’s gonna get us all eventually, just make it worth it. 🇺🇸🍻

I have faith that if you were younger you’d still see the writing on the wall, and that times are coming where free men will need to stand up (peacefully, at first) and be counted.

I’m not super Jesusy in general, but freedom is nothing short of a gift from God. If we allow men to take that from us, it’s our own fault.
After the last two elections, I have pretty much given up. The leftist DimocRATS have mastered the big cheat and have so much behind them in terms of money, media, propaganda (think: youth indoctrination) and political momentum (think: spreading cancer) that we are never going back to the America I once knew and was proud of. Look at what they've done so far to President Trump and his family and associates for bucking the system. So now we have a demented, corrupt "woke" clown as our (fake) president and staggering 40-year high inflation and possible WWIII brewing. What can an old retired fool like me do to stop or even slow down the Dims? Pretty much nothing. :(

After the last two elections, I have pretty much given up. The leftist DimocRATS have mastered the big cheat and have so much behind them in terms of money, media, propaganda (think: youth indoctrination) and political momentum (think: spreading cancer) that we are never going back to the America I once knew and was proud of. Look at what they've done so far to President Trump and his family and associates for bucking the system. So now we have a demented, corrupt "woke" clown as our (fake) president and staggering 40-year high inflation and possible WWIII brewing. What can an old retired fool like me do to stop or even slow down the Dims? Pretty much nothing. :(

Blasphemy.

Never underestimate the individual power you/we have in this country. I’m not sure if you live in MA, but a visit to the Midwest or the south might make you feel a little more hopeful?

THEY are still the minority…but they’re obviously doing a damn good job making people believe the opposite.

The way to overcome this is to start local…go to town meetings and be heard. Whether you think your opinions are valid or not, it’s important. I bet you’ll find many more people that align with your mindset than you’d expect.

Chin up, ya old fart :)

It ain’t over til it’s over.

Is he trained at disarming people of guns or knives? Even if they are law enforcement?

I am on here only to shit post, nothing I post is real and it's all pointless..blah, blah, blah

If someone was to compile all these guys posts, it would read like a manifesto and definitely be used in trial to put him away for life proving intent and pre-meditation. Could also be used by his COP to prove suitability, although not sure the guy even owns firearms. The fact that nothing has happened as of yet, leads me to believe Fedboi.. Or maybe something already did happen and Fedboi.. who knows. If half of what is on the internet is true, people have been visited for a LOT less by SS, FBI etc.

I do make an effort to be careful with what I say here but I certainly am not perfect in that respect. No doubt I have failed on occasion. I can't go through life curled up like a fetus.

Back
Top Bottom