Students to hold gun control march from Worcester to Smith & Wesson headquarters in Springfield

I REALLY want photos of all the whiners who start walking in Worcester, compared to who shows up in Springfield. I suspect the number of faces in both groups will be small.

At least half of them will quit walking.
At least half of the people showing up in Springfield will not have walked.

The roads between Worc and S&W go through some pretty tough neighborhoods. Wouldn't be surprised to see them being mugged or assaulted enroute. Better have a LE protection with them or it's going to be an open field day on the white kids. Oh wait, is that racist?
Yup. They will require ARMED LEO presence.

Seems as if this would require more than a few radio operators, SAG vehicles, etc. I'm sure there are plenty sympathetic to the cause of whoever is really behind this.

S&W should donate $1,000,000 in these students name to Eddie Eagle!

To teach gun safety to children.

This is what I was thinking. It's probably safe to be S&W already donates to a gun safety organization, specifically the one that runs the Eddie Eagle program. It's just not one the gun grabbers like.

Booby trap their path...

iu
iu

iu
iu

Replace the gummy bears with the sugar free ones that are known to cause intense intestinal distress within minutes. That'll end the march in no time and make their retreat look like San Francisco.

Later this summer, a group of students will march from Worcester to Springfield to ask one of the nation's largest gunmakers to stop "colluding" with the National Rifle Association and putting gun rights and profits before public safety - especially the safety of American schoolchildren, who are frequently the targets of mass shootings.

Since the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, more than 187,000 students at almost 200 primary or secondary schools in the U.S. have experienced a shooting on campus during school hours, according to a recent analysis by the Washington Post.

A total of 26 students have been killed in school shootings across the country this year so far, or double the number of U.S. military personnel killed in combat since Jan. 1.

On Aug. 26, a group of student protesters is expected to gather outside the Springfield headquarters of Smith & Wesson, the nation's third-largest gun manufacturer, to ask the company to donate $1 million to youth violence prevention initiatives and stop putting profits before people.

Cont...

Students to hold gun control march from Worcester to Smith & Wesson headquarters in Springfield
Later this summer, a group of students will march from Worcester to Springfield to ask one of the nation's largest gunmakers to stop "colluding" with the National Rifle Association and putting gun rights and profits before public safety - especially the safety of American schoolchildren, who are frequently the targets of mass shootings.
i feel pretty safe with our position; smoking hot is what we got, and them; a twink and dink [or whatever it is today] and a falling down drunk in the tub
Since the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, more than 187,000 students at almost 200 primary or secondary schools in the U.S. have experienced a shooting on campus during school hours, according to a recent analysis by the Washington Post.

A total of 26 students have been killed in school shootings across the country this year so far, or double the number of U.S. military personnel killed in combat since Jan. 1.

On Aug. 26, a group of student protesters is expected to gather outside the Springfield headquarters of Smith & Wesson, the nation's third-largest gun manufacturer, to ask the company to donate $1 million to youth violence prevention initiatives and stop putting profits before people.

Cont...

Cont...

i feel we are in top shape; got smoking hot on our side and them: a twink, a dink [or whatever flavor of the day it is] and a falling down drunk in the tub
Melania.jpeg Ivanka.jpeg Dana.jpeg Twink.jpeg clinton-tinfoil-hat-600-x-337.jpeg

If the route is known, we need to set up water stations along the way. I'll kick $100 towards Comm2a "branded" water bottles and sit under my EZ-UP handing them out. I have PLENTY of room in my Gadsden Jeep for water, chairs, tables, etc.

How are they going to walk that distance without being on their phones or video games?

The one thing they are adept at (other than whining) is using their phones while walking. But if they really do the walk, they will need a good signal the whole way, plus external battery packs. Someone could walk with them secretly carrying a jammer and watch the fun as they can't figure out what to do while offline.

I'm going to help them by passing out chocolates. Don't worry, they will not be ex lax rewrapped in something else.

If the route is known, we need to set up water stations along the way. I'll kick $100 towards Comm2a "branded" water bottles and sit under my EZ-UP handing them out. I have PLENTY of room in my Gadsden Jeep for water, chairs, tables, etc.

First, do you really expect them to know what Comm2a is? Second, do you really think they know what the Gadsden flag is? And third, why would you not want them dropping from heat stroke?

First, do you really expect them to know what Comm2a is? Second, do you really think they know what the Gadsden flag is? And third, why would you not want them dropping from heat stroke?
I like the visual of people being shown to be ignorant, and us to be seen as altruistic. We also have the potential opportunity to teach a little knowledge and history.

Back
Top Bottom