student-gets-suspended-after-liking-picture-of-a-gun-on-instagram

Ofcourse he got suspended batshitcrazy world we live it today expect anything different?!

So, do you think that they suspend anyone who likes blm or anti-fa posts? After all those groups promote quite a bit of violence..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lawsuit time. This is ****ing unacceptable. It wasn't even a picture of a real gun, it was a picture of a ****ing airsoft gun the kid liked! Ohio is still a free state, and this kid's parents have a responsibility to sue the shit out of the school district. This retarded moonbattery needs to be shut down immediately. [angry]

Moonbat's name is Fussnecker, what do you expect? Country needs an effing enema.

Parents can't sue since the district dropped the suspension, read the article.

What was the threat? Like someone else said, why are they monitoring his posts. Legally the kid could shoot that thing on his backyard all day and post pics of doing it! This shit boils my blood and really makes me nervous as I have a 2 and 4 year old. That crap can not be tolerated. If they spent as much time actually teaching these kids instead of playing big brother everyone would be better off. Tax dollars hard at work my ass.

I'm betting it happened at school.

He's in a computer lab, the gun shows up on the screen, a kid or teacher sees it and freaks out, then reports it as an "alleged threat" (whatever that is). The school undoubtedly has an AUP, and if it specifies "no guns," there you go. Even if it was at home, if it was a school-issued laptop...

I'm not saying any of this is right, mind. But that's the only thing that makes sense to me, unless some other kid was following him, friending him, or whatever people call it now, and informed the school. Once the school heard about it, they might not have had any choice; Ohio school law is not my thang, but in MA they'd be obligated to report it if another kid felt threatened.

Blame the Phoebe Prince statute.

You need standing to sue; they pretty much abdicated standing by negotiating instead.
You said can't. That's an absolute.

My point was you can always just to be difficult, just to prove a point, just to bring to light their asinine behavior to the greater publics attention (though it may not succeed). Not all litigation is about financial gain. Sometimes its just to bury the other guy in paper or cost them time and to burn through their limited resources.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Wow. Sh!tty article.

Here is an actual article. It happened at night, the boy was called in to the office at school in the morning and was suspended. It appears he was out of school Thursday and Friday.

The boy who posted it is still suspended according to the article.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/9-year-old-attacked-by-kangaroo-in-alabama-1494275802/9622143

-On Thursday, school officials at Edgewood Middle School in Trenton suspended the 13-year-old student after discovering he liked a picture of a gun online.

-After realizing Zach's decision to like the photo was non-threatening, Fussnecker revoked the suspension, which means Zach can go back to school without penalty on Monday.

-It's a different story for the student who posted the picture of the gun on Instagram. He remains suspended. He and his family are expected to meet with school officials next week. The Bowlins hope that meeting goes well, too.

"Hopefully everything works out for the young man in question, that posted it," Marty Bowlin said. "I think it's really over-stepped it, but hopefully there's got to be a happy medium between the both of them. I mean (he) probably made a little bit of a mistake by posting the gun, but hopefully it'll work itself out."

Last edited:
You need standing to sue; they pretty much abdicated standing by negotiating instead.

You do not think damage has been done to his reputation? Stress on his sensitive mental state? I am sure his peers are harassing him now yada yada yada :). I good attorney will eat them alive. They will settle out of court is my bet. School board should fire him for his actions.

I am sure someone got to the super and informed him that he/the school was about to bend over, and they quickly changed their mind. I am sure they didn't change it due to the child's parents negotiating skills.

There is a trend to suspend students who express unapproved viewpoints on their personal time, with no use of school resources. A recent case in the news covered a kid who was suspended for a facebook like of a post with allegedly racist content. Hopefully this nonsense will be stopped by the courts.

He'd probably have stroked right out at my daughters prom pics from last year...
709f0ddb815be07052b7064e45dc004e.jpg
950022a136c0dd1639ccea216c353017.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The kid who posted a pic of the airsoft gun is the one who should sue. That the second parents accepted the concept of punishment for the first kid tells me all I need to know.

More pussification of America.

The kid who posted a pic of the airsoft gun is the one who should sue. That the second parents accepted the concept of punishment for the first kid tells me all I need to know.

More pussification of America.

Everyone involved needs to sue. It's the only way to shut this bullshit down permanently. What kids do outside of school is not the school's business. This is no different in concept from the school that was spying on kids through the webcams in the school issued laptops. It's a civil rights violation and an invasion of privacy.

I came home last night to find my 10 yr old kid in his blue TYRANNY t-shirt.. Asked if he wore that to school today to which he affirmatively replied.

Glad I live in a non-completely-moonbat town that is run by level-headed people.

Everyone involved needs to sue. It's the only way to shut this bullshit down permanently. What kids do outside of school is not the school's business. This is no different in concept from the school that was spying on kids through the webcams in the school issued laptops. It's a civil rights violation and an invasion of privacy.
I agree that the suspension is absolutely insane, but the problem with suing the school/school district over stuff like this is that they happily cough up money because it isn't coming out of their pockets. They will turn around and soak more money out of the taxpayers and use it to put even more insane policies in place. This is a case where I would get a lawyer and do my best to do an end-run around the teacher's union. I would be doing my level best to get the superintendent and anyone else involved in this BS fired. THAT is the only way to get this shut down. Suing doesn't impact anyone when it isn't their personal money being taken from them.

just another step in mind control over our young citizens. The school system is the real threat.

He'd probably have stroked right out at my daughters prom pics from last year...
709f0ddb815be07052b7064e45dc004e.jpg
950022a136c0dd1639ccea216c353017.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I get tickled every time we go down to Tennessee and I go to my sister's farm. My now 16 year old nephew has been carrying at a minimum a pistol everywhere he goes on the property for years now. People up here would have a heart attack if they saw that....lol.

I came home last night to find my 10 yr old kid in his blue TYRANNY t-shirt.. Asked if he wore that to school today to which he affirmatively replied.

Glad I live in a non-completely-moonbat town that is run by level-headed people.

Or they think it's a misspelling of TRANNY but won't correct him on spelling because feelings.

Back
Top Bottom