• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Student arrested for bringing bullet to school

[banghead]

I think we need to add an emoticon of a head exploding cause I think that's what happened when I read the comments.

i brought a dummified vulcan cannon round to school in 7th grade and got caught with it. my english teacher took it and held onto it til' the last day of school and gave it back to me.

Last edited:
What pisses me off is, WTF is the common sense? Why doesn't the principle just say give me that, and call mom and dad. Oh, thats right! The school administraters today are F***ING IDIOTS.

By the way the cops involved are also stupid F***S!!!

I disagree. The administrators are reflections of society as a whole, and are doing the job that they were hired to do. Unfortunatley, for the libertarian-minded folks (read "Common sense") that think that judgement should inform decisions, if a teacher "gives a pass" to a kid that does something that makes another studen "uneasy", the parents of the uneasy kid will likely descend in fury and wrath. Since this is a very real headache, much is done to avoid it.

Not all schools are like this. My kids' elementary school was getting ready for a trip to Plimouth Plantation. MHJr. came home, and said that his teacher wanted me ( not him) to bring in a bow for the kids to see. ( I asked the teacher, "Why me?" "I figured you'd have one!" [laugh])

I cleared it with the principal's office, and we were good to go (normal idiot precautions, never a nocked arrow). On the way out, the vice principal said, "I can't wait for the phone calls on this one!" and she laughed.

So.....there are good ones out there.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom