• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Struck gold!!!

[laugh]
at a buck a round, that truly is gold.

wait a few months, you might have to change the title of this thread to "Struck Platinum"

I still have a full box of Black Talons in 9mm, and an almost full box in .45acp.
I wonder what those are worth nowadays ?
I found a full box of those and a box of Golden Sabres in my hoard a while back, not even sure where i got them. Must of been a trade or purchase I made.

I did that two years ago when I was looking for an empty ammo can to put my freshly bought thousand rounds of 9 mm into. I opened what I thought was an empty can to find that I already had 1000 rounds that I forgot about.
As you get older it will happen more and more. It’s a pleasant surprise especially when you have stacks and stacks of ammo cans full of ammo. I know whats in the crates.
I finally got off my butt and labeled everything so it doesn’t happen again.

RC

In todays world it would be a "C" note ;)
$20.00 is $20.00

I still have a full box of Black Talons in 9mm, and an almost full box in .45acp.
I wonder what those are worth nowadays ?

Those things are like miniature buzz saws that will tear a persons insides up!
I read about it from some leading OR surgeon that dabbled in ballistics in his spare time.

I’m going to try and win powerball and won’t care what I pay for ammo. Have Jerry Miculek hand-load it for me and charge 8x cost.

I still have a full box of talons in .45
They still sell them. They are just not black and the final sharp barbs on the end have been removed.

RC

I did something similar a few months ago. Not exactly striking gold more like silver. I thought I had a 1000rd case of 9mm. When I opened the box it was a 1000rd case of Wolf Gold 223.

I swear I could hide my own Easter eggs
1D274907376093-today-sad-biden-141208-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom