• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stripper Clips for M1903 Springfield and M1917 Remington rifle

Glockster30

NES Member
For you milsurp guys, I'm looking for additional .30-06 stripper clips for the above 2 rifles, I only found a couple of sources online. One had them for $1.40 each and other sites had them for more money (up to as much as $7 each, IIRC). The former is new old stock.

The first price seems good, but are there any LGSs in northeast MA or southern NH that might stock them or is it a hit and miss type thing? Also, are they getting harder to find?

Any Mauser clips should work just fine. The base diameter and rim dimensions of -06 and x57 are close enough that they are usually completely interchangeable. As others have said, the USGI clips are disposable junk.

That's why I need to buy some more. Should I also assume the M96 will also fit my 1951 Belgium FN Mauser?
I will say they should. If the case rim slides through and the tabs on the sides are in the general area where they need to be it should work.

Lol. I gave away like a hundred of these 5 years ago. Brand new and bought from Sarco... Those of you who got some should remember.

Swedish Mauser Stripper clips in M1903

Currently Unavailable now though: Swedish Mauser Stripper Clips - Military Box of 40

40, military strippers for $30, not bad. Call and see if they will notify...

iu

iu

Last edited:
Lol. I gave away like a hundred of these 5 years ago. Brand new and bought from Sarco... Those of you who got some should remember.

Currently Unavailable now though: Swedish Mauser Stripper Clips - Military Box of 40

iu

iu
I picked up 2 boxes from SamcoGlobal for $13 each ahead of grabbing a Swede Mauser from them. Not long after I ordered a Swede sniper only to be cancelled and was told they where going out of business.
Sarco took them out of the boxes and now charges $1.35ea
Swedish Mauser Stripper Clip

Last edited:

Five years ago? Can you get some back?

I've got like 30 brass USGI clips. You want? $1 each.

Thanks, Pat, but I already bought "new old stock" Swedish Mauser clips off GunBroker.

Back
Top Bottom