Stripper Clips for M1903 Springfield and M1917 Remington rifle

Glockster30

NES Member
For you milsurp guys, I'm looking for additional .30-06 stripper clips for the above 2 rifles, I only found a couple of sources online. One had them for $1.40 each and other sites had them for more money (up to as much as $7 each, IIRC). The former is new old stock.

The first price seems good, but are there any LGSs in northeast MA or southern NH that might stock them or is it a hit and miss type thing? Also, are they getting harder to find?

Any Mauser clips should work just fine. The base diameter and rim dimensions of -06 and x57 are close enough that they are usually completely interchangeable. As others have said, the USGI clips are disposable junk.

That's why I need to buy some more. Should I also assume the M96 will also fit my 1951 Belgium FN Mauser?
I will say they should. If the case rim slides through and the tabs on the sides are in the general area where they need to be it should work.

Lol. I gave away like a hundred of these 5 years ago. Brand new and bought from Sarco... Those of you who got some should remember.

Swedish Mauser Stripper clips in M1903

Currently Unavailable now though: Swedish Mauser Stripper Clips - Military Box of 40

40, military strippers for $30, not bad. Call and see if they will notify...

iu

iu

Last edited:
Lol. I gave away like a hundred of these 5 years ago. Brand new and bought from Sarco... Those of you who got some should remember.

Currently Unavailable now though: Swedish Mauser Stripper Clips - Military Box of 40

iu

iu
I picked up 2 boxes from SamcoGlobal for $13 each ahead of grabbing a Swede Mauser from them. Not long after I ordered a Swede sniper only to be cancelled and was told they where going out of business.
Sarco took them out of the boxes and now charges $1.35ea
Swedish Mauser Stripper Clip

Last edited:

Five years ago? Can you get some back?

I've got like 30 brass USGI clips. You want? $1 each.

Thanks, Pat, but I already bought "new old stock" Swedish Mauser clips off GunBroker.

Back
Top Bottom