• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

StripLULA Review

The other day I picked up a couple StripLULA's from Midway because I needed to make my $40+ order amount (I figured I'd get two just in case). I'll admit that I've seen the cool video of this little device, and was interested in how well it actually worked. Well this little piece of plastic is THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!

Lets go back a little. I loaded my AR mags by hand for the first 8 months or so, and didn't feel it was that bad compared to loading a 9mm high-cap handgun mag. Then my buddy showed me the stripper clip, and spoon. "Damn that's EASY" I thought. Then I picked up a Beta-C mag (pre-ban of course), and played with the loading system on this wonderful device. Thought "Damn that's even better!". Of course later I came across the MagLULA for handgun mags, and WOW what a wonderful tool. They then released the MagLULA for AR & AK mags. What a nice little device, and it beats the stripper and spoons. At that point I NEVER thought this could be beat. I WAS WRONG!

This little device called the StripLULA is WONDERFUL! It'll load 10 rounds off a stripper clip in a half second. A 30 round mag in seconds. It'll also load 10 loose rounds in a heartbeat. Of course loose rounds take a few seconds longer to load into the StripLULA by hand. Then ZIP into the mag they go.

If anyone plans on loading AR mags a lot. Then I'd HIGHLY recommend you pick up a StripLULA. This thing is GREAT!

Watch the StripLULA video here

$19.99 ea with C&R, $24.99 w/o C&R.

My 2 cents....

wow, that's pretty cool. Need to add that to my wish list...

PS:
just fwiw, google is amazing. I did a quick search on these and this came up as my 6th search result:

StripLULA Review - Northeastshooters.comStripLULA Review Equipment. ... Of course loose rounds take a few seconds longer to load into the StripLULA by hand. Then ZIP into the mag they go. ...
www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=41754 - 31k - 17 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages

1 day to being indexed!

Wow that's pretty nice. Although, loading AR mags never bothered me relative to handgun mags. I have their product (upLula right?) for loading pistol mags and it is terrific. Without this, I just can't stand loading pistol mags... way too painful for my fingers after a while.

I would mention however that Midway tacks on a "special handling fee" of $3 and the cheapest shipping, UPS Ground, is $10.94

So, that $24.99 becomes just under $39.

I would mention however that Midway tacks on a "special handling fee" of $3 and the cheapest shipping, UPS Ground, is $10.94

So, that $24.99 becomes just under $39.

The handling charge is due to your total order being under $40 before shipping. Order two like I did [smile]. You really should use USPS Priority instead of UPS or Fedex if you're not ordering next day or second day. When I use USPS I have my orders in two to three days, and it costs a ton less for the shipping.

My StripLula came yesterday. Man this thing is neat! No more stuck spoons, no more sliced fingers from coming in contact with the strippers. No more raw/sore fingers or thumbs from unloading. Nice little contraption.

Damn. I wish I knew about that before this weekend. I loaded and unloaded quite a few AR mags by hand and at the end of the day I was sore and bleeding.

Damn. I wish I knew about that before this weekend. I loaded and unloaded quite a few AR mags by hand and at the end of the day I was sore and bleeding.

I have a MagLula that can be used to unload mags . . . however my preferred method is by pulling the trigger until nothing happens! [wink]

I find that I can load an AR mag as quick or quicker by hand, so I prefer that to using the MagLula. I've been using 20 rd mags exclusively for years, so perhaps 30s might be an issue, don't recall.

If I don't shoot all that I loaded, I'll just take them home loaded for next time. Not illegal to do so in this area (it is in some other states however) and it just saves me time for the next range trip.

Back
Top Bottom