• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

striped AR lowers instock in mass.

mac1911

NES Member
Nes search not working well for me.
Looking for shops in SE MA with lowers in stock. Thank you

From what I was told, many shops have them, but the prices seem to be varied. I wouldn't pay more than $85 for a quality metal lower receiver. GBs can knock it down to $75 or thereabouts.

Note - We just wrapped up an Aero "blem" LR GB and they were going for $58 shipped (these were stripped.)

Sometime times NES sucks..........for my wallet![wink]
I'm looking for a lower for a friend. Building a A2 rifle in lines of service rifle. I don't think this lower would be legal? That said I like the looks of PPF lower and would go well on my varmint build.

Are you asking if the lower is legal? Yes in Mass, if you are from NY or CT may be an issue. Someone here will chime in

Are you asking if the lower is legal? Yes in Mass, if you are from NY or CT may be an issue. Someone here will chime in

I think he means "legal" in the terms of NRA Highpower Service Rifle Match rules, not the "stay out of jail" type legal. If this is the case, I do not believe billet lowers are allowed for Service Rifle, though of course anything goes in the Match Rifle category.

I think he means "legal" in the terms of NRA Highpower Service Rifle Match rules, not the "stay out of jail" type legal. If this is the case, I do not believe billet lowers are allowed for Service Rifle, though of course anything goes in the Match Rifle category.

correct, NRA service rifle... A lower in the 100$ range. If my friend wants a deal he can go green and play in the group buys. Until then all I will do is point him in the right direction. How soon he comes up with a lower will determine if he is serious or not.

Last time I was there, ODS in Yarmouth had some. Dan is a good guy, and a member/advertiser on NES.

I think he had Anderson, Yankee Hill and Noveske, and maybe more. Also, a great selection of other parts/accessories at really good off-the-shelf prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pullman Arms in Worcester has an Anderson stripped lower for $69.95. They also have Rock River Arms but they are more than $100.

That's a really good deal on the Andersons. Thanks for the heads up. I might have to a trip up there.

Does anyone have any familiarity with these or care to comment on their quality? Junk? GTG?

Thank you all. I gave my friend all the places mentioned. Its up to him now.
I help people when I can but I'm not driving around for him.
I don't think there is a shop mentioned he has not traveled by...so up to him.
Thanks again

I believe they were made by Anderson and on sale for $99. I bought a Mag tack for the $179 from them. The Anderson looked like good quality and Judy, dave and Peter are great to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom