String of break-ins in Newton, MA has residents on edge

The interesting thing here is one of my friends was one of the individuals that had an attempted break in. He is fairly liberal, but the pandemic has made him question some of his decisions/thoughts. He said it was two guys fairly short trying to bump key their way in later into the evening. He was up and ran up to his door with his "Rambo" knife he had purchased for home protection and proceeded to scream at them. This seemed to scare them off, but he is now talking about protecting his family and home instead of waiting on others to do it for him.
I’m sure that would be an eye-opening experience. I know there’s a few people on NES that we’re robbed at knife or gunpoint etc and that’s why they “switched sides” and became gun lovers. There may be some hope for your friend...

The interesting thing here is one of my friends was one of the individuals that had an attempted break in. He is fairly liberal, but the pandemic has made him question some of his decisions/thoughts. He said it was two guys fairly short trying to bump key their way in later into the evening. He was up and ran up to his door with his "Rambo" knife he had purchased for home protection and proceeded to scream at them. This seemed to scare them off, but he is now talking about protecting his family and home instead of waiting on others to do it for him.
It's sad that it takes a real-life taste to start considering home defense.

Interesting. It is rare to hear of bump key or picking attacks to breech the perimeter.

You are right, seems like more amateurs or those high on something. I imagine with the pandemic it is a crappy time to be a burglar with everyone being home all the time.

They are back! Good for Newton:

And they'll probably continue to return.....getting more brazen as time goes on, to the point that they'll start doing armed home invasions.....with little fear of being shot in the process. The natural order of things.

If only there was a "local shop" where someone could by something to say "protect one's self", you know a place where you walk in the owner takes a certain something out from under the glass or off a rack and presents it to you, Hmmm.........

...after passing a background check, fingerprinting and a 6 month wait.

They are back! Good for Newton:

So they want us to look for someone and the pic they show is of some tard with face completely covered with a mask, looking totally tarded. LOL. At least he's wearing a mask during the burglaries... you gotta be safe! Covaids is gonna get you!

Anyway, I'm fine with this. After all, if you want to steal from homes, what better than to:
- Go where the upper middle class are that don't normally get broke into; they'll still have nice stuff.
- Go where there are no guns.
- Go where the people there overwhelmingly defend behavior like this. If they call you out, they are being hypocritical. If you get caught, just tell them you were turning your life around.

Those idiots who rob ghettos should take lessons from this.

So they want us to look for someone and the pic they show is of some tard with face completely covered with a mask, looking totally tarded. LOL. At least he's wearing a mask during the burglaries... you gotta be safe! Covaids is gonna get you!

Anyway, I'm fine with this. After all, if you want to steal from homes, what better than to:
- Go where the upper middle class are that don't normally get broke into; they'll still have nice stuff.
- Go where the people there overwhelmingly defend behavior like this. If they call you out, they are being hypocritical. If you get caught, just tell them you were turning your life around.

The perp is white, no rehab, no sympathy, no "just starting to turn his life around".

They are going to want a public execution.

You'd be surprised at the number of liberals secretly packing. I know several from Sharon and Brookline as well as other heavily liberal areas who are LTC holders and have BLM and Biden/Harris front yard signs. Feinstein, Schumer, Blumenthal all have gunzzz lol.

You'd be surprised at the number of liberals secretly packing. I know several from Sharon and Brookline as well as other heavily liberal areas who are LTC holders and have BLM and Biden/Harris front yard signs. Feinstein, Schumer, Blumenthal all have gunzzz lol.
Yes, more are waking up.....but they still vote against their own self interests because they have a mental disorder

And they'll probably continue to return.....getting more brazen as time goes on, to the point that they'll start doing armed home invasions.....with little fear of being shot in the process. The natural order of things.
Armed home invasions......gaining access as "Covid Strike Teams"! What good liberal SJW wouldn't throw open the doors to a couple of "Strike Members' ...especially if they were of a discriminated class?

Seriously? Like Feinstein, Schumer, Blumenthal show up at the range to practice...and no one recognizes them? They may own gunz, but have no clue as to use of them.

- Target victims whose cultural background suggests a greater than average propensity to store large amounts of cash in the house; are unlikely to have an FID or LTC; and are very law abiding and would not dream of having an illegal gun in their home.

Last edited:
Tell him to open a firearms store!

Back
Top Bottom