String of break-ins in Newton, MA has residents on edge

SKumar

NES Member
Normally, I'd be opposed to break-ins, but Newton MA is the epitome of rich white liberal anti-gun, anti-defense, BLM, SJW, etc. So this time I say
1616083825866.png

It's about time these virtue signalers get a taste of real life outside their liberal utopia bubble! Maybe now they'll consider defending their home with a....GUN!!
Police are investigating six home break-ins that happened Monday night in the Waban and Newton Highlands areas.

In at least three of the burglaries, residents were home.
Married couple Rose and Steve, 80 and 82 years old, were home sleeping when a man broke in around 9 p.m. He had used a crowbar to pry open a kitchen window while standing on the back patio before he hopped inside and crept up the stairs undetected.

Last edited:
Normally, I'd be opposed to break-ins, but Newton MA is the epitome of rich white liberal anti-gun, anti-defense, BLM, SJW, etc. So this time I say
View attachment 463120

It's about time these virtue signalers get a taste of real life outside their liberal utopia bubble! Maybe now they'll consider defending their home with a....GUN!!

A real stupid post. Of course.

They need not worry, if they want to arm themselves they probably can get an LTC application appointment within the next two or three months and it will then take only a mere 107 Days on average for the Newton PD to process their application.

Oh wait that was 2016 now we have the COVID excuse, better add a couple months on to that.

On second thought it might just be easier for Newton folks to put their stuff out on the front lawn for the burglars.

🐯

Newton and Brookline especially have been liberal cities for 60 years that I am aware and I grew up near there in the 60's/70s. The crooks know full well where the easy pickings are! and they did 50 years ago. The difference was that they were not as emboldened or vicious as they now are. While I don't wish them a crime spree I would suggest they prepare fore the worst and hope for the best as far as crime spree's go.

View attachment 463120

They would advocate for more cops and more patrols and then promptly call for defunding the police.

They would advocate for more cops and more patrols and then promptly call for defunding the police.
Yup, all those new gung ho Newton cops would invariably arrest some minority person doing a burglary and the perp would resist arrest, cops would have to use actual force to haul them away. Sh...t would hit the fan etc etc etc maybe have video of arrest on lawn of house with BLM sign

Once a shithead, always a shithead, The Newtoners will insure their valuables, put in expensive alarm systems and put "Armed Response" signs on their property just like in Beverly Hills. Jack.
You seem to think that criminals have no means of avoiding security. They have been learning how to do so for years and jail is a perfect training ground for many criminals. The best car theft systems in place today are not even a challenge for people that want to steal that particular car if they know their trade.

There is a thousand ways to steal and rob someone with the best security money can buy. Newton is by far no exception. How many people actually set alarms before leaving the house or going to be? Most do not set alarms while they are home and lounging and so they must or should be prepared for some method of defense when they enter or leave a premise.....

Any burglar entering between 8PM and 11PM should expect that there will be someone present. That means the burglar is ready to be heard and means it is a dangerous situation because of that. Burglar is ready for violence if needed in all likelihoods.
An old State Trooper told me once that if someone breaks into your house knowing that you are there, they have already decided what your fate will be.
You best have made up yours what theirs will be.

93865fad83561a3ffd3ab268097911a3.jpg

Any burglar entering between 8PM and 11PM should expect that there will be someone present. That means the burglar is ready to be heard and means it is a dangerous situation because of that. Burglar is ready for violence if needed in all likelihoods.

That’s why one of the elements of the traditional common law definition of burglary is/was that it had to occur at night.

not that it would ever make it past the censors and into the press..

but it should prove a wake up call for some that as they call 911 to say there is a person in their home.

and realize it will take the police 15 minutes to get there..

An old State Trooper told me once that if someone breaks into your house knowing that you are there, they have already decided what your fate will be.
You best have made up yours what theirs will be.
And thats why my Wife and I both have pistols within a few feet or less always when home. And we train to use them.

Yup, all those new gung ho Newton cops would invariably arrest some minority person doing a burglary and the perp would resist arrest, cops would have to use actual force to haul them away. Sh...t would hit the fan etc etc etc maybe have video of arrest on lawn of house with BLM sign
There's no minorities in Newton lol

Back
Top Bottom