• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Strict gun laws on ballot for Oregon

Blackbeard83

NES Member
I really hope that Measure 114 does not pass. The f***ing left just wont give up. 😡

This should definitely worry us if this passes.

Here are some of the "elites" funding this ballot.

Colion Noir discusses it here in a short video.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1YNBvIaT5E

Damn. Even the current law s*cks a**.

A "no" vote opposes this ballot initiative thereby maintaining no limit on the capacity of ammunition magazines, except for hunting, and the existing law, which requires a seller/transferor to request a background check before firearm purchase

Hey All:

Checking in from Massachusetts.
Just wondering how these proposed changes in Oregon could affect people in Connecticut, which is next to Massachusetts, where I live, near Connecticut.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Because big money pushes this stuff each season in the "next most likely place to pass" as Soros & Co. stuff local governments. The place you live, which is near CT which is next to MA will eventually be on the list. We are all on the list somewhere. Even NH, which is above, MA, which is next to CT which is near where you live. They (the Globalists) want everyone disarmed PERMANENTLY.

Because big money pushes this stuff each season in the "next most likely place to pass" as Soros & Co. stuff local governments. The place you live, which is near CT which is next to MA will eventually be on the list. We are all on the list somewhere. Even NH, which is above, MA, which is next to CT which is near where you live. They (the Globalists) want everyone disarmed PERMANENTLY.
You probably know or maybe not, that I was making a joke in regards to a different thread. Either way, I appreciate the serious reply..... I do understand and I completely agree with you 100%.

Again this shows how the anti-gun movement, contrary to the media's portrayal of it being a poor underdog, massively outspends the pro Second Amendment side:

Total contributions to date in support of the restrictions: $2,930,049.57
Total contributions in opposition to the restrictions: $173,205.26

So the supporters have been given almost 17 times the amount of money than the opposition has received, most of it from large organizations or well heeled progressives. For example Connie Ballmer (wife of Microsoft co-founder Steve Ballmer) gave $750,000 and the progressive Sixteen Thirty Fund has given $250,000 while Everytown for Gun Safety has given $150,000. The NRA has contributed $0.00 to the opposition.

Oregon use to be about hunting, fishing, the great outdoors and Lumberjacks
Sportsmen in Oregon are allowing their liberal leaders to surgically remove their gonads. They are not the first. Australia's gun owners had their nads cut off way back in 1996. New Zealand sportsmen recently underwent their own orchiectomy procedures, courtesy of their liberal bitch leader.

Sportsmen in Oregon are allowing their liberal leaders to surgically remove their gonads. They are not the first. Australia's gun owners had their nads cut off way back in 1996. New Zealand sportsmen recently underwent their own orchiectomy procedures, courtesy of their liberal bitch leader.
The problem is that 3-4 metro areas in Oregon control 80-90% of the political representation.

Not enough population outside of these cities to make a dent when the Liberal folks want something done.

... and let us not forget new batshit crazy AG Cambell's want list. :mad:
Did you see the results of the ballot referendum questions? Our spendthrift tyrants now get a blank check courtesy of Question 1 and illegal aliens can utter false documents at RMV and walk out with a genuine MA driver's license courtesy of Question 4. Moonbat crazy has truly been re-defined!

Did you see the results of the ballot referendum questions? Our spendthrift tyrants now get a blank check courtesy of Question 1 and illegal aliens can utter false documents at RMV and walk out with a genuine MA driver's license courtesy of Question 4. Moonbat crazy has truly been re-defined!

Yeah, that went totally sideways. We're all f***ed good and hard.

The worse part of that is if they get in a traffic stop. Once they produce a license then the officer has no reason to look into them further.

The worse part of that is if they get in a traffic stop. Once they produce a license then the officer has no reason to look into them further.
The happy fun ball is if they're a felon or something and just get to use the "im an illegal i want a DL" thing to procure a license using easily forged documents. It's not like the RMV is going to be great at analyzing the authenticity of a birth certificate from "The Republic of Eastern Zardoz" printed in some foreign language with a fancy looking logo on it.... they can literally establish a false identity just by forging a few documents.

I hope MA is the reason why they re-issue all the Real ID ... or just require passports for all Fedeal buildings ... or other States stop accepting our DL - that would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom