Stress reduction

With lunatics brandishing atomic weapons, Libtards giddy with anticipation, 17 year olds shooting up sweet 16 parties, a little stress reduction was in order.
A richeous day at the range, on a perfect October day did the trick. Excellent accuracy, not a single FTF, FTE, in either 9mm, .45 cal, or 12 gauge, was just the day I needed.
I feel much better now, thank you very much.
The second ammendment is alive and well in the PRM.
We're not going anywhere.
CJ

I felt the same way when I woke up this morning. [thinking]
So I headed out to my favorite plinking range with my new 22-45 Ruger and proceeded to blow away several tin cans, some clay pigeons and for a bit more of a challenge, some spent shotshells somebody left lying around.

I feel so much better now.[smile]

I went to the range last week after a particularly stressful day at work. A few hundred rounds down range and pretty soon I was whistling along to the canned music at the super market. [dance]
What a great stress reliever!

I always found that spending my lunch, punching holes in paper, or breaking clays brought my blood pressure down.

You wanna talk stress reduction.... I work in an auto body shop and after a day of dealing with after market parts that require metal working and fitting to make them look good, tough repairs, dealing with customers, pissy co workers, etc. nothing relieves stress like taking a damaged hood, trunk lid, etc. off a car and blasting it to bits at the range after work.[smile]

Y... nothing relieves stress like taking a damaged hood, trunk lid, etc. off a car and blasting it to bits at the range after work.[smile]

long ago and far away when I was in the NJ ANG, I drove a '67 plymouth valiant, this thing just wouldn't die....well eventually it did, and Instead of junking the car. I called a friend who ran the gunnery range down in south jersey, and asked if they needed any targets for the planes to shoot at.

I drained all the fluids etc. they towed it into the middle of the bullseye, and I watched from one of the spotting towers as a flight of A10's from Mass came in and tore that thing up to pieces. [popcorn] [mg] [devil2]

it took days to get that shit eating grin off my face. [banana]

I got some stress relief from walking around the forest in Foxboro the other day. A few things aside, it was nice to be out in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom