Strange rifle + girl?

Does somebody have a concept, what is the weapon, the girl is carrying here?

113292799728942.jpg

I found this image here:
http://mucunka.com/profile.php?id=423

[shock]

Is that a finger on the trigger that I see [shock] .

And for god sakes show some repect to the revolver, at least have it in a holster, rather than just strewn about on the floor.

Looks like an SKS with a Choate stock but I have no idea whats going on with the gas tube. :? The bayonet lug and mag location is the give away.
As for the girl, shes a tiny thing thats for sure. I was a product of the heavy metal years and women like that were always plentiful in my younger years. [lol] Thus i'm able to concentrate on the rifle. I'm now married and have been conformed. [cry]

From the look of the rear of the action, it may be an SKS variant or standard model modified with:

1. detachable mag
2. extended barrel
3. Dragunov stock

That's my guess.

One of our single lurkers is just gonna have to marry her, get her & her arsenal into the US, and post the gun info here later.

It took me a while... but after several minutes I did manage to find the rifle. I missed the revolver, however.

As for a single guy to marry her... My oldest nephew is 19. :D

dwarven1 said:
It took me a while... but after several minutes I did manage to find the rifle. I missed the revolver, however.

Shit, you're right!...there is a revolver! I'm still looking for this "rifle" you speak of...Looking hard. [roll]

Kalahari said:
She isn't that great looking....

Maybe its just cause I don't like blondes.

She looks bottle blond to me.

My Money goes she's more like a very dirty blond.

I hates it when women do all that crazy stuff to alter thier apperence. Don't they get that WOMEN are beautiful.....not makeup, hair color, and silicone.

I just don't get it!

But she's more that welcome to come shooting with us, and the Mrs. and I will set a place for her at the table. (I remember Mrs. Weer'd took a few lessons in Bulgarian....but I doubt she remembers any of it)

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

dwarven1 said:

As for a single guy to marry her... My oldest nephew is 19. :D

Wouldn't happen to be one up my way would he?

Chris said:
Was going to post something about her having Big - Tracts of land, but figured Mother (Who I hope is feeling MUCH better these days) would just give me a virtual smack, so I'll settle on

"Nice Guns"

[lol] [lol] [lol] Mother is better, but still not great. Thank you dearheart.

Back
Top Bottom