• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Strange Dick's Sporting Goods Incident and Store Policy

Bass Pro has good prices at times but yeah, they're generally overpriced. Cabela's is usually competitive with any online retailer.

I will say that the Foxboro Bass Pro is a pretty small one.

My Dicks 2 cents. A few years back I had the crazy idea that I would buy a home gym. I never go small so I got a pretty impresive set up there. They told me I would get some $$ back if I sign up. Sounded good at the time though I never sign up for these things. I get a nice gift cert in the mail and like usual neve use the thing. Every time I go into the store from then on they ask me to sign up and I tell them I never use the gift certs when they come and that I let one expire. They tell me every time that they do not expire. So I finally bring the thing in and pick up some sneakers and other junk. I get up front to pay and they tell me the thing is expired. I tell them my story, they get the manager, and proceed to treat me like a criminal. Long story short they would not let me use the thing! I have been there a few times since and they of course ask me to sign up. I hate the place, but did frequent the local store when ammo was hard to find.

I found Bass Pro to have decent prices on ammo, and they have the biggest selection around. As for their firearms' prices? Good lord, you'd think they all had platinum actions.

Platinum with diamonds ninja...west side

diamond%20grill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom