'Straight Pride’ organizer jailed for alleged role in US Capitol attack freed but banned from protests, travel

Why should the mother be forced to relinquish her firearms?
Likely because he’s a would be felon be charged and has conditions on his release that may label him as prohibited and he lives with his mother still.

JHC....lol

The Boston Globe: "THE US CAPITAL ATTACK" !!! Obviously to the trained mind, dangerous terrorists. I feel safer now ...[laugh]

Yes, the attack where the police waved everyone inside and the people were like "oh wow we can go in, cool, they must finally want to hear what we have to say" only to find out it was a trap. Sure, a few (probably plants) knocked some papers over. Boo hoo.

Whats disturbing about this is wheres the delineation even between the shitloads of protesters that lawfully stayed outside of the capitol building vs the ones that went
inside? Did they prove that him or any of his people even entered the building "illegally" or destroyed anything?

Likely because he’s a would be felon be charged and has conditions on his release that may label him as prohibited and he lives with his mother still.

Pure bullshit, in normal cases, but I guess there may be MA "cuz guns" administrative punishment bullshit involved here if he lives in mass.

As an aside, G Gordon Liddy is a PP nd he has said his wife owns guns but has to keep them locked up away from him, and that conduct is legal. Not sure why this
would be any different, except for possibly, some weird mass bullshit I'm not aware of.

Pure bullshit, in normal cases, but I guess there may be MA "cuz guns" administrative punishment bullshit involved here if he lives in mass.

As an aside, G Gordon Liddy is a PP nd he has said his wife owns guns but has to keep them locked up away from him, and that conduct is legal. Not sure why this
would be any different, except for possibly, some weird mass bullshit I'm not aware of.
My guess is it’s just that, some Mass BS. Over the years the guy has not done himself any favors and not that is reason but I do know the local law folks are not exactly friends with him.

Whats disturbing about this is wheres the delineation even between the shitloads of protesters that lawfully stayed outside of the capitol building vs the ones that went
inside? Did they prove that him or any of his people even entered the building "illegally" or destroyed anything?
If I can find the pic, I’ll post it, but the charging docs show pics that indicate Mark was inside.

ETA: Screenshot of the pic indicating him inside the Capitol, link to the criminal complaint below..

Attachments

• A83C73A3-6AC4-446F-9464-053216DD25E7.png
    A83C73A3-6AC4-446F-9464-053216DD25E7.png
    685.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Exactly that - "armed mobs" and "thousands" - but the media will not reveal this was little more than just another a protest that happened at hundreds of locations over several months this summer, with a few dozen rioting, looting and breaking a few things. No fires. One shot fired by a LEO and killing an unarmed citizen. Three people in a few hundred thousand had heart attacks and are counted as casualties of insurrection.

Exactly that - "armed mobs" and "thousands" - but the media will not reveal this was little more than just another a protest that happened at hundreds of locations over several months this summer, with a few dozen rioting, looting and breaking a few things. No fires. One shot fired by a LEO and killing an unarmed citizen. Three people in a few hundred thousand had heart attacks and are counted as casualties of insurrection.
Yeah mostly people were just waiting their turn patiently in line for a tour.
Watch A Reporter’s Video from Inside the Capitol Siege | The New Yorker Video | CNE | Newyorker.com

Reading the complaint statement from the FBI pussyboy and seeing the pictures of everyday Americans. It looks like they were peacefully protesting to me and probably any American. Theses a**h***s are railroading any Trump supporter. When is the next bus load going to protest his Senate empeachment trail ? Let’s get one going !

Back
Top Bottom