Stow - LTC and New Chief

I saw that Stow was getting a new police chief, or they started looking in January.

Does anyone know if this has happened yet, and whether or not that will change the likelihood of going away from being a green town?

Anyone been through the process if there is a new chief?

You might want to try calling/contacting the city councilor/selectman that represents you. Can't hurt anything.. You might even be able to find out who is on the search committee and influence the process a little.

-Mike

The committee members were listed in the Stow paper a while back. I believe the FD chief and another retired PD chief are on it, with I think a selectman. The acting chief is one of the sergeants and I believe he is the licensing officer. They are looking to promote from within, from what I vaguely recall out of the paper article I read on it. Alas, I've recycled that issue since then. I'd ping the BoS or troll through the town website to see if there are any meetings scheduled that you could attend, if you're so inclined.

YES!

Call your BOS and tell them your concerns about firearmas licensing and ask to be appointed to the search committee. The only way to get a green chief is to be in the room with the people making the decisions.

You might want to try calling/contacting the city councilor/selectman that represents you. Can't hurt anything.. You might even be able to find out who is on the search committee and influence the process a little.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom