• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Storing water

Twigg

NES Member
Just found this and wanted to share.

Its called WaterBOB (Bathub Oblong Bladder) I think this is a good way to store water for a short term scenario.
waterbobautomatr001.jpg

Place the bladder in the bathtub, fill use included siphon to draw off water for use. Holds up to 100 gallons, will fit standard size bathtubs. also works in smaller tubs.
waterbobautomatr003.jpg

I'm moving to a smaller home and unfortunatly won't have a pond in the backyard. I won't have a whole lot of room for water barrells either, this could be a viable alternative.

This would work great for those living in apartments too.

Interesting idea if you know the power outage is coming. Would be good for storm prep if there is a blizzard bearing down on you. Interesting idea and a low impact way to provide some water storage to last a while.

I've been thinking about a shallow well to augment city water, but my lot is too small relative to my septic I think.

These are $19.95 + $4.95 Shipping, they have a buy four get one free offer reducing cost to $19.92 if all are shipped to one address.

Any interest in a group buy ? Its too soon to set up distribution for the next shoot but we could do this if there is enough interest.

Gauging interest only right now.
I'm in for two.

Just consider it pre treated to prevent bacteria growth... [wink]

I'd be in for 1.

Well that makes five if Kevin wants two instead of one. I'll pm him and see how maany he wants, if he takes two then I'll go ahead and order five and we can settle up when they come in.

...and you can have your table back while I'm at it matt. [grin]

So far there are requests for a total of six, (Kevin9, pm received.) if we can four more folks in we'll have another free one.

I've called their phone in an attempt to find out what they could do if we had more folks interested for a bigger order but all I get is a looped message directing me to their website and asking me hold and they'll "Be right with me soon ! "

Methinks no humans answer phones there on Sundays so I'll try again tomorrow. If they can do better for a larger quantity maybe we should take this over to the green side.

Back
Top Bottom