Stores that sell upper receivers

Unless I am mistaken AR complete upper receivers are legal in MA.

Unfortunately I am finding out many companies such as BCM will not ship to MA.

Do any stores in the New England area regularly sell complete Upper Receivers?

I dont know of any shops "stocking" uppers. Far to many options choices and what have you. Theres been plenty of uppers for sale here , gun broker and online.
keep looking you will find something eventually.

Call around to the shops within 30min or so and ask if they have any. A few pop up around me when someone dumps an estate.

You are NOT mistaken.
Unfortunately yes, some/most will not, but others will ship to MA. ^^^^^^^^^^ Do what SHOCKNAWE said, you'll find one.
Stores, hit or miss probably, I'm not aware of any that stock BCM in particular.
Patience and perseverance will produce the desired results.

Unless I am mistaken AR complete upper receivers are legal in MA.

Unfortunately I am finding out many companies such as BCM will not ship to MA.

Do any stores in the New England area regularly sell complete Upper Receivers?
Yes. Dean Safety and MAGA Arms in Littleton have various uppers (stripped and complete) in stock. Awesome shops.

Plenty of ways to overcome the issue where companies will not ship non regulated parts to Mass.

Primary option would be moving so you're not paying your state government to oppress you, but there are cheaper options available.

Plenty of ways to overcome the issue where companies will not ship non regulated parts to Mass.

Primary option would be moving so you're not paying your state government to oppress you, but there are cheaper options available.
Yes !

Uproot your life to buy an upper receiver !!

That is sound logic.

Used to find flood damaged ones at Building #19 at a fantastic savings (next to the knock off oriental rugs
and dented can goods).

Also heard that Spags always had them in stock, but really wasn't inerested in driving that far.

Yes !

Uproot your life to buy an upper receiver !!

That is sound logic.
LMAO. I see the typical NES reading comprehension of a gnat has manifested itself in you.

So to break down the post you quoted--posted below so you don't have to scroll.

1. There are many ways to overcome the no shipping to Mass thing.
2. The best option is to move out of the state and refuse to give aid and comfort to an oppressive enemy. Those who continue to pay a state to kneel on their necks are part of the self licking ice cream cone that is the Mass nanny state.
3. If you refuse to vote with your feet, there are many cheaper options available for non federally regulated items. I won't go into them here because those methods are obviously too complicated for you.

Back
Top Bottom