• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Store Clerk to Robbers: My Gun Is Bigger Than Yours

Only way it would have been better is if he didn't need to turn to get his gun, and he had ended the criminal career of both crooks... At least he didn't become another victim...

Only way it would have been better is if he didn't need to turn to get his gun, and he had ended the criminal career of both crooks... At least he didn't become another victim...

Here in NH, no warnings are given. The only warning a BG gets is the law itself that is rather clear on conceal carry and the use of lethal force (SYG).

Yea, that seems like something you say after you have already pulled out your gun.

Actually, I'd say it after he was already on the ground bleeding with the sirens coming closer.

soloman02 said:
Here in NH, no warnings are given. The only warning a BG gets is the law itself that is rather clear on conceal carry and the use of lethal force (SYG).

Another reason I really enjoy living in NH...

My "NH warning shot" is the first round going into the closer crook... It's the warning for the other guy to either leave, or it's his "time to die."

It could have ended much better. He took a huge risk. I'm glad it ended well for him.
This. Clerk took a huge risk announcing his posession and then turning his back to grab the gun. What should have happened is dead silence, draw and end that criminal's career.

That being said, glad it ended as it did and the clerk is A-OK.

You must be responding to a different thread. This one was on the other side of the country and the robbers fled when they saw the clerks gun. He didnt give them any warning He chose not to shoot. Furthermore the clerk said he thought the robbers gun looked fake. I would take that to mean he wasn't in fear of his life.

Another happy ending. Too bad the cops (trained professionals) can't shoot that well. Hits robber 13 times. Assuming a 15rd mag, that's pretty damn good and after being wounded to boot.

Happy ending

Notice both cited examples are non-chains, possibly owner operated, with no national standards of helplessness for employees.

Back
Top Bottom