• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stopped into the Sig Pro Shop

to entertain myself; morbidly curious to see if there were any 229 or 226 10 round mags in stock. Well, god damn, I got the last 229 mag (plenty of 226's in stock). I also got them to dummy up a receipt for the other 5 mags such that I have pre ban documentation for the Feds. ****ing kidding of course (but that was the last 10 Round 229 Mag, however).

That company has the imprint of too many law enforcement agencies' belt buckles on its forehead, for me to ever buy their products. Soon as they stop selling to LEOs the same products that those LEOs would lock me in jail for owning, then maybe I'll be interested.

That company has the imprint of too many law enforcement agencies' belt buckles on its forehead, for me to ever buy their products. Soon as they stop selling to LEOs the same products that those LEOs would lock me in jail for owning, then maybe I'll be interested.
Pretty silly. Following your logic, S&W, Glock, Springfield and Colt shouldn't get your business either then. I already own a SIG and i'm a believer. I'll have one or two more as soon as I can afford them

Back
Top Bottom