• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stop me if you heard this one before, a cop shot a dog

mikeyp

NES Member
http://www.ksat.com/news/Pit-bull-o...y-dog/-/478452/16987260/-/cvouvh/-/index.html

SAN ANTONIO, TX -- An officer showed up at the wrong address to investigate a deceased woman. Instead of the knocking on the door, announcing his presence and inquiring about the report, he decided to trespass in the backyard and breach a 6-foot privacy fence. The moment the officer saw the family dog he shot it in the face. The cop waited 20 minutes to notify the homeowner to check his dog. Later the officer admitted that the dog did not even growl or show aggression.

The dog is now recovering from a gunshot wound to the jaw, while a series of vet bills pile up at the family's expense.

Surprised he didn't make sure the woman was deceased by shooting her in the face aswell.
Poor dog im going to make armor for mine i dont want it shot while she sleeps or poops near a cop

It's ok because it's just a single bad apple and I'm sure he's already been fired [thinking]

Anyone who shoots an animal for fun should be removed from the gene pool.

Don't forget it's also a Pit Bull. The cop did them a favor, I'm sure the dog would have mauled and eaten a kid at some point [rolleyes]

Last edited:
If the PD doesnt pay for the vets bills or that cop doesnt pay out of his pocket thats some serious f@@@ed up stuff right there.

SA Police spokesperson's turn at the mic: "Isolated incident. Nothing to see here. Go about your business. The officer is on paid administrative leave until a thorough investigation finds him inno... Ahem, What I meant to say is that we'll update the proced Haha! I mean to say (hee hee) the department will be retrai... Bwahaha, oh come ON! I almost got through it with a straight face this time!. Dammit! No, seriously. Go home or Fido gets it."

I dont get what kind of person can just shoot a dog when you're in its yard and it isnt even threatening you. It just baffles me.

I'd be interested to see an info-graph on the relative gun ownership of citizens where these events occur. I'm willing to bet there's a great disparity in these statistics between sheeple havens and places where Joe Buckshot might call home. I'm sure this would have some correlation to political makeup of the area of course.

Any self preserving LEO would theoretically be more cautious if he's in an area where a home owner is more likely to prepare to return fire at the sound of a gunshot on his property. I know there was an event in Biddeford, ME last year which is grossly different than if it were a few towns away IMO.

God help me if anything were to happen to my dog just because he's outside when we aren't home, and John Law decides its a prudent time for a welfare check.

Last edited:
The crazy thing is they can shoot YOUR dog in YOUR fenced in yard and nothing happens. They just make up some bullshit about they felt threatened. But if a K9 unit is ripping your arm out and you hit it youll get charged with assaulting a police officer.

PDs really need to start firing and prosecuting these clowns. Heat of the moment is no excuse. If you discharge your weapon at another living being and there wasn't a Clear and Present threat to your life you deal with the ramification just like a citizen would.

The crazy thing is they can shoot YOUR dog in YOUR fenced in yard and nothing happens. They just make up some bullshit about they felt threatened. But if a K9 unit is ripping your arm out and you hit it youll get charged with assaulting a police officer.

PDs really need to start firing and prosecuting these clowns. Heat of the moment is no excuse. If you discharge your weapon at another living being and there wasn't a Clear and Present threat to your life you deal with the ramification just like a citizen would.

It's amazing to me that pets are treated as LESS THAN property. If this idiot broke the fence without warrant or reasonable cause there likely would be further ramifications.

Back
Top Bottom