• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stop Gun Violence’ video: Teen steals gun from parents and gives to teacher

Why have it taken down? Let it play out to the point where someone gets to sue the shit out of the producers of this epic piece of fail. I just truly hope that nobody gets hurt (swatted/the shit served & protected out of them) by following the "wonderful" advice that this "PSA" has to offer. [hmmm]

Why have it taken down? Let it play out to the point where someone gets to sue the shit out of the producers of this epic piece of fail. I just truly hope that nobody gets hurt (swatted/the shit served & protected out of them) by following the "wonderful" advice that this "PSA" has to offer. [hmmm]

Exactly. If it's not there yet, can someone post this on DU or other leftie site? (My DU troll account got deleted a long time ago.) We need to get more moonbats on board with this being a good idea.

My MA rundown...

MGL 269/10(a): Unlicensed possession of a firearm
MGL 269/10(h): Unlicensed possession of ammunition
MGL 269/10(j): Carrying a firearm on school grounds
MGL 266/30: Larceny of a firearm
MGL 140/131L: Improper storage of a firearm (while in the backpack, felony enhancement if pistol is large cap; parents could also be charged with same as a felony for child <18 having access)
Also possibly MGL 272/40: Disturbance of a school assembly

Not to mention the federal crime for carrying into a school zone, 18 U.S.C. § 922(q).

NH rundown:

159:4 Carrying Without License.
637:3 Theft by Unauthorized Taking or Transfer. (Class A felony due to theft of firearm RSA 637:11 I. (b)
18 USC 922 (q) Federal Gun Free School Zones Act (felony)

Also, you forgot that a minor cannot possess a handgun per USC 18 USC 922 (x)

In such a situation, the child, parent and teacher could all be charged.
As for the teacher, depends on how she handles it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you forgot that a minor cannot possess a handgun per USC 18 USC 922 (x)
True that. Good call.

- - - Updated - - -

Gun grabbers think they have original thoughts on these things, that if they just exposed to others, would "make a difference."
[/thread]

Didn't Adam lanza steel his moms gun and take........oh wait ya maybe its not a good idea after all. I can't and probably will never understand the mind of a moon bat liberal. Its like there is a monkey turning a gear inside there heads.

Jason.

That dbag deleted it, and re-uploaded it yesterday with deactivated comments. Typical liberal move. Forget the truth of the matter, as long as that foolish narrative is released... So much fail.

That dbag deleted it, and re-uploaded it yesterday with deactivated comments. Typical liberal move. Forget the truth of the matter, as long as that foolish narrative is released... So much fail.

Get everyone to report it again? Probably won't do any good though.

Back
Top Bottom