• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stoney Acres Sports - Sutton, MA

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I wanted to throw a plug out to Stoney Acres and John, the owner, and his wife who I dealt with over the weekend. I've seen Stoney Acres Sports at a number of MA guns shows over the years and talked to a couple times about certain guns he's had in his cases and he always seemed like a nice guy. Saw him this past weekend at the Standish Sportsman's Outdoor Show in East Bridgewater and ended up purchasing a nice Italian made Beretta 92FS from him.

During the process both John and his wife were very friendly and the transaction was smooth, enjoyable and at a price I thought was a good deal. He even worked with me a bit to get to a price we were both comfortable with. Nice overall transaction.

This is his web site. http://stoneyacressports.com/

I've never been to his shop, but seeing it's around my area I'll have to add it to the list of places to visit from time to time. I believe 50 BMG (Fred) worked with him for a time.

Great post. I second the recommendation. Met John at the Manchester NH show about 4 years ago and stopped by his shop to purchase ( you guessed it) a Walther PPK. Totally worth the drive. Great deal and great service.

Had a rifle transferred to John a while back. He's always been a good guy to deal with. I've known him for years and helped him and Fred set up at a few of the shows.

Back
Top Bottom