• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stolen gun, no LTC, arrest in Quincy

The gun that was in Gordon’s possession had reportedly been stolen out of Weymouth.
"Out of Weymouth" means not in Weymouth, moron.
Gordon was charged with discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a building, possession of a firearm without an FID card, assault by means of a dangerous weapon, possession of ammunition without an FID card, disorderly conduct, and receiving stolen property.
I wonder if the judge will release him and give him court date.

First off stolen gun no permit in MA he’s out on personal recognizance same day. Second off, how the heck you shoot at a guy, know you have a stolen gun, and just wait for the cops to come? I mean the other guy got away, what are you waiting for?

First off stolen gun no permit in MA he’s out on personal recognizance same day. Second off, how the heck you shoot at a guy, know you have a stolen gun, and just wait for the cops to come? I mean the other guy got away, what are you waiting for?
Obviously he had to wait for his paycheck. I want to know what kind of employee was he and what was the confrontation about?

I installed a sound system for them, got electrocuted when I put my hand on the electrical panel. Place was a fire hazard, shit stacked up blocking the back exit door. Rat shit everywhere. Owner kept bothering me to work security for him, but I could make more bagging groceries and pushing shopping carts. Good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom