Stolen Electricity Leads Cops To Hidden Bunker Full Of Guns, Drugs & Cash

"Hole in One RV, Boat & Toy Storage"... sounds like a hole under one, and full of toys.

"owners, 61-year-old Laura Swink and her son, 35-year-old Steven Swink II"

I used to work with a guy named Swink, from Arizona. I'll have to check if they're related.

Dumbasses, they had $240,000 laying around and they gotta steal electricity?
Because a storage lot pulling 14000KW wouldn't raise some flags. [grin]

Come to think of it, that seems a lot for some empty bunker, maybe they didn't mention the production facilities straight out of Breaking Bad.

I mean. If you’re facing the apocalypse this isn’t a terrible list

• 36 firearms
  • 1 lb of methamphetamine
  • 1 oz of cocaine
  • ½ oz of psylocibin mushrooms
  • 200 narcotic pill capsules
  • $240,000 US currency
  • Gold and silver ($700,000 value)
Some food and water would also be nice, but that may be in a separate unit.

The sheriff must be happy, neirly $1M at his discression. That's going to buy a lot of trips to "conferences" in exotic locations.

What makes them even dumber than that is keeping all the eggs in one basket. Probably too cheap and too stupid to set up multiple caches, so if one is discovered, all is not lost. Real geniuses!
Unless she's the Ma Barker of Arizona and has other children each with their own bunker.

But looking at the mug shot, I'm in agreement with you....

swink.jpg

What makes them even dumber than that is keeping all the eggs in one basket. Probably too cheap and too stupid to set up multiple caches, so if one is discovered, all is not lost. Real geniuses!
Well, we really don't know if they did or not. But, losing a quarter of a mil doesn't make them the sharpest knives in the draw.

Unless she's the Ma Barker of Arizona and has other children each with their own bunker.

But looking at the mug shot, I'm in agreement with you....

View attachment 680016
look like 2 dumbasses used by a cartel to front the operation. it would be quite naïve to assume those 2 things were in charge of that facility and more than a mil $ worth of goods.
not to mention a 3 level military grade bunker.

They only had a pound of meth. That's a lot, but not BB volume
one pound plus what they sold for $250k
I figure the gold and silver was long term storage so I'm not counting that $700k

one pound plus what they sold for $250k
I figure the gold and silver was long term storage so I'm not counting that $700k

Probably a safe bet they were "cooks". But a million bucks on hand and other than that pound, "leftovers"... I give them tremendous credit for creativity in building the underground complex, but I don't see them as BB scale. They'd have had barrels of meth! Walter and whatsherface had close to $100M in that storage unit.

Probably a safe bet they were "cooks". But a million bucks on hand and other than that pound, "leftovers"... I give them tremendous credit for creativity in building the underground complex, but I don't see them as BB scale. They'd have had barrels of meth! Walter and whatsherface had close to $100M in that storage unit.
Startup looking for a new home.
We are a high profit startup providing recreational services to our dedicated clients.
Due to recent regulatory activity we are seeking a new location, discretion is critical, cost not so much.
Proper ventilation and significant electrical services are required.
Build out will be our responsibility and we expect the landlord to respect our privacy, rent will reflect our requirements and will be paid in cash.
To reach us, go to the corner of Birch and Oak streets and ask for Captain Cook.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I mean. If you’re facing the apocalypse this isn’t a terrible list

• 36 firearms
  • 1 lb of methamphetamine
  • 1 oz of cocaine
  • ½ oz of psylocibin mushrooms
  • 200 narcotic pill capsules
  • $240,000 US currency
  • Gold and silver ($700,000 value)

Two bags of grass,

Seventy-five pellets of mescaline,

Five sheets of high powered blotter acid,

A salt shaker half full of cocaine, and

A whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...

And also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser,

A pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Two bags of grass,

Seventy-five pellets of mescaline,

Five sheets of high powered blotter acid,

A salt shaker half full of cocaine, and

A whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...

And also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser,

A pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Party at Dennis's House!

look like 2 dumbasses used by a cartel to front the operation. it would be quite naïve to assume those 2 things were in charge of that facility and more than a mil $ worth of goods.
not to mention a 3 level military grade bunker.

If that's the case, they'd better keep their yaps shut and not cut any sort of deal. Otherwise they'll both be shanked in prison for sure. Mom should resign herself to dying there so her son can still have some sort of life once he gets out.

Party at Dennis's House!

s_40030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom