• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stolen Anschutz 1413 Target Rifle

This rifle was stolen last June in Auburn, Maine. The police tell us that the last known location was New Bedford, Mass. but their informant has clammed up. The gun was the Supermatch 54, serial # 626xx and had when stolen a Unertl 2" 20X target scope on it. If anyone offers this to you please note the registration of their vehicle and call the Auburn Police Dept. Det. Bureau at 207-786-2624.

Because these guns and scopes are nearly irreplacable we would sure like to get it back. Insureance will not even begin to cover replacement costs.

I hope this wasn't stolen at a match? Please tell me someone didn't walk off with it at a smallbore match. I'll keep my eyes open.

B

No this was taken in a series of house break-ins. The rest of his guns were in his gun safe but this being used on a biweekly basis was only in the hardcase. The police have said that 12 guns were taken by the same perps and most went to Mass.

Back
Top Bottom