Still pukin !

It's a clown show but it makes for good sound bites and the talking heads over on Fox can't get enough.
Some network would pay good money to run a reality show putting every Senator on the stand for 3 days.

Imagine how proud she is. "I am nominated to the Supreme Court solely because I'm black and female. What a wonderful day for my skills and principals. . . .hold it! WTF, Joe. And stop sniffing my damned hair!"

She appears to be a great candidate for the Court. Some of you people here just don't like blacks. You just don't like women. and your surely cannot put up with a black woman who is smarter than you and has accomplished more in life than you have.

She appears to be a great candidate for the Court. Some of you people here just don't like blacks. You just don't like women. and your surely cannot put up with a black woman who is smarter than you and has accomplished more in life than you have.
That’s a hot take, let’s see how it plays out.

C'mon man, your troll fu is usually better than that.

Considering the bold were the requirements set forth by Biden, she's definitely qualified.

Especially if you're a pedo

Total liberal bullshit token ! If they lit her up like cavanagh the screams of racist bias would be deafining !

Rich Yale boy claims he's from the streets [rofl] [rofl] His parents were both IBM executives.

What is worse is the MSM is too afraid to call him on it. He could abort full term babies and tape them and they’d talk about what a wonderful father figure he makes.

Back
Top Bottom