• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sticky Vs Remora holster

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Sticky Holster or Remora Holster (or preferably both)? The lady at the gun shop where I got my M&P 9C told me that she has heard nothing but positives for the Sticky Holsters and some guys from my old unit used them to CC in Africa, but I am not completely sold. I will probably get a quality leather IWB, but thought about getting one of the aforementioned to carry in a pinch (no pun intended). Any thoughts about these or CC holsters in general would be greatly appreciated.

I have two Remora holsters and I really like them. With no clip or other fastener it reduces overall thickness and they really stay put. I sometimes carry my M&P Shield in sweatpants with one and it works great. I also have leather holsters for all my handguns, but the Remoras work gbetter for some modes of dress. I carry an LCP to the gym in a Remora. Cheap money too.

I have two Remoras, both are for full size handguns, a S&W 325PD ( N frame) and a S&W 1911 Sc. Both work great. Never had one move. Like all IWB you need to have a little extra room in the waistband. Never tried a Stickey.

i carry a heavy fullsize 45 in a remora all day long with no problem. to make things a little more comfortable i wear and undershirt tucked in, the holster outside of that against my pants and a loose shirt over everything. Remora rocks, and is always doing deals and specials. i cant recommend them enough.

Dom

The Remora's are nice holsters, very comfy,practical and reasonably priced. Being sans the clip it may take a little getting used too. It's more of a mental thing tho. I've never had mine move to someplace I didn't want it to on it's own. Never tried a Stickey.

Back
Top Bottom