• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steyr...Way cool!

I took a look at this gun on friday, and I like those triangular sights! Has anyone shot this? From the compliance list, I am assuming they are sold in MA.

I think it was the M9. It was pretty plain jane, and I wasn't immediately impressed by its looks. The feel, however was very nice. It almost felt like a luger the way the handle angled back. The M1 looks a little cooler, but he only had the one M9 used for $410

So I put money down on this today...the aquisition is just wonderful. I only need to drop the high cap mags and get a 10 round mag...unbelievable!!!

wonderful thread[thinking]

ry%3D320

So glad you had the time, effort and inclination to contribute, biatch. Thanks for making a new member feel at home.

Brigante, not to attack you, but all you gave the community was information that was less than informative. Let me explain:

1. Steyr is not an approved pistol in Massachusetts. So more than likely no one has tried it out as the majority of contributors are located in MA.

2. The description you gave about the gun was less than adequate, even in your replies.

3. Steyr does have a web site, and you could have displayed a link directly to the pistol for us uninformed to understand what you were talking about. Pictures help too.

Brigante, not to attack you, but all you gave the community was information that was less than informative. Let me explain:

1. Steyr is not an approved pistol in Massachusetts. So more than likely no one has tried it out as the majority of contributors are located in MA.

2. The description you gave about the gun was less than adequate, even in your replies.

3. Steyr does have a web site, and you could have displayed a link directly to the pistol for us uninformed to understand what you were talking about. Pictures help too.

My apologies...I guess I was fishing for some info on this pistol. Greg nailed it, it is an M9. The front and rear sights are adjustable, and it has no external safety. There is a little key lock on the side that prevents an unknown user from shooting it, so they say. I'll let you know more when I gain possession of it in a few days

Attachments

• SteyrM9.JPG
    SteyrM9.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 28
Be aware though, Steyr went out of business awhile ago. I would check into the availability of mags and parts before I bought the firearm. I do not know if any other company has/will pick up the Steyr line.

Back
Top Bottom