WTT Steyr SPP

ClevlandSteemer

NES Member

Looking to trade my pre-1994 steyr spp. Pistol is in very good condition and has about 100 rounds through it since I purchased it in 2021. Modifications on it include a 1913 rail on the back end of it for you to attach your favorite brace as well as a top rail for optics. Can provide pictures with modifications as requested. Also included is a preban 15 rd magazine and a preban 30rd magazine.

Looking to trade for IMI Uzi specifically or anything unique you make have. No intratecs, no Macs please.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• CC9D6033-0A8B-4AF3-B091-715BCAABC1DC.jpeg
    CC9D6033-0A8B-4AF3-B091-715BCAABC1DC.jpeg
    752.5 KB · Views: 266
Back
Top Bottom