• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steve's Tactical - Stoughton

Just stopped in yesterday for a quick look at a new shop in Stoughton. Small shop of Freeman St, just off Stoughton Square. Steve Levitt owner is also a firearms instructor. Just getting the shop going. Decent selection of handguns for a brand new shop. Nice to see a shop in this area. Since Zero Hour Arms in Easton closed, this may be my new go to shop. If you live in the area, check it out.

Just stopped in yesterday for a quick look at a new shop in Stoughton. Small shop of Freeman St, just off Stoughton Square. Steve Levitt owner is also a firearms instructor. Just getting the shop going. Decent selection of handguns for a brand new shop. Nice to see a shop in this area. Since Zero Hour Arms in Easton closed, this may be my new go to shop. If you live in the area, check it out.

Can you please give us an actual address, contact info, hours, website? Is this where Pacheco Hardware was or further down the street?

Thanks.

11 Freeman Street. Yes, the same building where Pacheco Hardware was. Entrance to Steve's is on the Freeman St side of the building. 781-436-0549. www.massfirearmsinstructor.com is the web site listed on the business card Steve gave me yesterday.

Tried to check out this place yesterday. Got their around 5:30pm, they were closed. Does anyone know the hours?

Even if you aren't a FB member, I think you can see business pages. It's a lot easier to put a business page on FB than to build a website - he said that he will be updating his firearm's training website with his gun shop information, but that will take a while.

https://www.facebook.com/stevestactical/info/?entry_point=about_section_header&ref=page_internal

Tried your link, but I'm not signed in to FB.
So it wouldn't open due to an age restriction/verification.

Even if you aren't a FB member, I think you can see business pages. It's a lot easier to put a business page on FB than to build a website - he said that he will be updating his firearm's training website with his gun shop information, but that will take a while.

https://www.facebook.com/stevestactical/info/?entry_point=about_section_header&ref=page_internal

He really ought to link the two pages since when I searched "Steve's Tactical Stoughton" his training FB page came up. From what I gather it's basically two different pages, same location listed, with opposite hours.

Not to revive an older thread, but it seems Steve has a store website up now that has all the hours, current stock, and links to his firearm instruction page.

http://stevestacticalguns.com

Great guy to do business with. I have purchased and transferred through him and certainly plan to visit again.

Steve's Tactical has a new address:

971 Central St. (off the corner of RTE 138)
Stoughton MA 02072

Phone: (781) 436-0549

Grand Opening on Sat. March 24th starting at 10am. Raffles, refreshments and giveaways.

Hours:
Monday Closed
Tuesday 11AM–7PM
Wednesday 11AM–7PM
Thursday 11AM–5PM
Friday 11AM–7PM
Saturday 10AM–6PM
Sunday Closed

Steve's Tactical | We Aim For Safety

Didn't even know this place existed. Did a transfer today there. Had a nice long conversation with the two guys in the shop. Very professional well run place. Will be a repeat customer

Back
Top Bottom