• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steven Seagal Diplomat/Russian Gun Runner?

Has anybody seen this yet? It's not a movie. Apparently, a Russian gun manufacturer has asked Steven Seagal to promote their products in the US (in addition to being some kind of off the books diplomat).

Steven Seagal becomes the face of Russian arms firm | Culture | guardian.co.uk

The actor Steven Seagal has become an unlikely business envoy for a pre-Russian revolutionary arms factory after agreeing to feature in adverts marketing its weapons in the US.

and

Although an improbable intermediary between two former cold war enemies, Seagal is building a reputation as a favoured go-between for Russian and US officials.

Vladimir-Putin-Steven-Sea-009.jpg

So where are the commercials?

Man, Seagal hasn't aged well, he was the man in Above the Law. I always wondered if he was legit or phony - seemed legit to me, at least before he got famous. Fame can screw up anyone.

Man, Seagal hasn't aged well, he was the man in Above the Law. I always wondered if he was legit or phony - seemed legit to me, at least before he got famous. Fame can screw up anyone.

lol what made you resurrect this 2 year old thread?

I've seen some stories on him that are legit, involved in some CIA stuff indirectly, google some of the Frank Dux connections. It's all on the internet so it must be true

I've seen some stories on him that are legit, involved in some CIA stuff indirectly, google some of the Frank Dux connections. It's all on the internet so it must be true

He alludes to that in his first movie, and I always thought he handles guns and moves like he has combat experience, kind of like when you watch Act of Valor, the SEALS move and shoot in a similar smooth manner.

I know he did open the first dojo in Japan by a foreigner, and that's no small feat.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure that Putin is our real enemy, nobody else comes to mind ?

seriously. We have much greater threats right here at home.

Back
Top Bottom