• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steve King deletes Facebook post asking who would win new US civil war

Reptile

NES Member
A meme posted on Facebook by Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) asking whether red states or blue states would win a new U.S. civil war has been deleted.

The meme depicting human figures composed of “red” and “blue” states, with King’s state included among the blue ones, was posted on King's facebook page on Saturday evening.

“Wonder who would win....,” King added to the meme, followed by a smirking emoji.

It's not clear who put together the original image.

“Folks keep talking about another civil war; one side has about 8 trillion bullets while the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use,” the meme reads.

In January, King was stripped of his committee assignments after the publication of a New York Times interview in which he questioned when identifying as a white nationalist or white supremacist “became offensive.”

King’s use of social media was the subject of frequent controversy before the interview, including a tweet in which he said “we can’t restore our civilization with someone else’s babies” and a June 2018 retweet of British white nationalist Mark Collett.

Steve King deletes Facebook post asking who would win new US civil war

View: https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1107706986093637633/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1107706986093637633&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fsenate%2F434581-steve-king-deletes-facebook-post-asking-who-would-win-new-us-civil-war

Thats actually a pretty cool meme...

I think the heart of Texas would give out though.

My bet is on the people who actually can hit a target with a rifle, shotgun and pistol, and have more than half a box of fotay left over from the last time they were bustin' caps...

If the gungrabbers try too hard, they may actually find out how a civil war would play out.

Lol so not cool. But it might be an accurate foretelling that our foreskin is due for a circumcision...

My sentiments exactly...I always said we were one election away from being fooked...well, here we are. I have done almost everything I can do to staunch the flow but there is only so much one person can do. All we can hope for is that the Guvna stands by his promises and that he can maintain a veto proof majority until the next election in 2020. From then on, it's either we are really fooked or a little breathing room for us...

A lot of this seems to me a rather dubious projection of the past on the future. The Civil War was a states' rights thing and a secession thing. But now it's neither, and it's not even red states versus blue states. It's more like red counties versus blue counties, probably less a war of bullets than of logistics.

A lot of this seems to me a rather dubious projection of the past on the future. The Civil War was a states' rights thing and a secession thing. But now it's neither, and it's not even red states versus blue states. It's more like red counties versus blue counties, probably less a war of bullets than of logistics.
As I said in another thread, since it's likely (more or less) country mouse vs city rat, the things that will be attacked will look like:
Pylon_ds.jpg

Steve hates guns hates people who have them hates hunters actually dislikes most rural Mainers but he loves Hillary. Don’t be like Steve

Absolutely but lets go back to the original meme: "One side has about 8 trillion rounds of ammo and the other cant figure out which bathroom to use"

Sure, what part are you confused about? The idea that we have all the guns? (Not really true, but maybe a majority) or the idea that the other side of this hypothetical war are just soy boy millenials who are too busy worrying about trannies to fight the hypothetical war? (Again, not reality and a dangerous assumption but it's more funny that way)

Libs on reddit thought they had this one wrapped up since the blue states have all the population and infrastructure. They said it'd be a slaughter.

The thought that maybe not everybody that lived in a state would be on the same side never seemed to enter their minds.

I, for one, would not want to be living in a city when 4th gen warfare comes knocking. Maybe a peaceful secession can happen, but i doubt it

Umm, isn't the implication here that the power lines are heading *into* the (blue) cities ? Who can best live without power ? Urban or everyone else ?
This. Cities live (and die) on logistics. And a siege can take many forms. The transmission grid is spread over thousands and thousands of miles and is poorly-defended, if at all. (I regularly ride the mountain bike under parts of it.)

Back
Top Bottom