Steelwater safes. Anyone have or seen one??

Those safes are very expensive it seems. my suggestion is go to either Riley's in NH or fourSeasons in Woburn and look at the ftf.

or your preferred gun shop.

Actually, if they are 10 guage, and considering they include free shipping, they look like they are priced OK.

I've been looking at these at local shops (which will charge extra for shipping. You can easily spend more money.

However I don't know the quality of these units (it's hard to tell via the internet).

Actually, if they are 10 guage, and considering they include free shipping, they look like they are priced OK.

I've been looking at these at local shops (which will charge extra for shipping. You can easily spend more money.

However I don't know the quality of these units (it's hard to tell via the internet).

I agree, these safes seem to be reasonably priced, if they are what they appear to be. The number of, and size of the locking bolts, as well as the fire retardation numbers, put them in league with many of the safes offered today.(probably better) If they are what they say they are, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Bill

Last edited:
I have been looking lately and the shipping really puts it in a good category they seem to have a great selection at Four Season .

Back
Top Bottom